Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
One of the Borsalinos I bought while in Roma: "Rollable"

790b8171.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
That is yummy, zetwal. Don't see Royal DeLuxe Strats like that very often. Looks like a different ribbon treatment, as well. Very cool.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
That is yummy, zetwal. Don't see Royal DeLuxe Strats like that very often. Looks like a different ribbon treatment, as well. Very cool.

Thanks, JtL. I have seen a couple or three RDL Strats. If memory serves, they all had the sleek bow style (as on mine).

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I needed to chop the ice that builds up at the foot of our boat house. During a normal winter this needs to be done weekly so that the build up does not push the boat house off it's footings by the end of the winter season. No need this morning. I opened it up to find only a couple of inches. Warm weather dressed today, high near 40'F, finds me working this morning in my Stetson Open Road 25 in a silverbelly color. I am wearing the crown tall and slightly dented. I was thinking more "cowboy" this morning as I had tuned in and reading posts on the FL about cowboy hats and the ones that are cowboy cross-overs. This is a totally grand hat!

IMG0138-M.jpg

Enjoying un-seasonably warm weather, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
The hats keep on coming....nice hats fellows! A special call out to the RDL Strat and the Borso roll hats. Always something specail when I tune in.

Best for your hatted travels folks, Eric -

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Just got back from Mass with my mother and have worn my Father's Rittenhouse he bought in Ft. Worth back in 1948, one year after i was born :) It's still got the crease he wore it with.

Squatter1018.jpg

Squatter1017.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Stratoliner, Zetwal. Are Strat crowns lower than Alessandrias? Part of me being "scared" of thin ribbons is how massive their crowns usually look. Yours looks well balanced.

Last edited:

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Stratoliner, Zetwal. Are Strat crowns lower than Alessandrias? Part of me being "scared" of thin ribbons is how massive their crows usually look. Yours looks well balanced.

In my experience, both models show variability. And I don't crease all my hats exactly the same way. On this particular hat, I have the back of the crown a little lower, and the side pinches pushed a little deep back, than is the case with some of my others. Maybe that's what you find attractive in this instance.

By the way, nice Italian Borsalino you have there ... :yo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24