Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Wore a different hat than my Open Road this time, my Akubra Federation IV:

IMG_0274.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Hi Jlee: Thanks, I didn't ever trim the brim on it, but it is a little bit curled up at present. In my opinion it makes the hat look less large on me than having the brim swoop down, but I like that style too. The crown height is roughly 4 1/2 inches.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Props to everyone for a weekend of fantastic lids, and to our indefatigable morning crew for the overture to the week.

David: I only wish we would have a zephyr blowing through Minnesota this morning. Beautiful felt.

Mike: Looking dapper last night.

Perry: Outstanding O.R., but then again that can be said for all of your lids.

My contribution from this past weekend:

Preparing to leave for Orchestra Hall early Friday evening after work. Optimo, Silverbelly.

Very late supper across the street from Orchestra Hall following the concert, at Vincent, while waiting for my parents' flight to arrive from California.

Just outside the front steps of Vincent on the Nicollet Mall, with Brit's Pub in the background.

Walking from the Guthrie Theater to the MacPhail Center For Music Saturday afternoon to attend a violin masterclass. Optimo, Tungsten Satin Finish.

Attending the Home Away From Home preview concert of the Minnesota Orchestra Saturday evening. The Minneapolis Convention Center Auditorium will be the home of the Minnesota Orchestra during the 2012-2013 season as Orchestra Hall undergoes major renovations.

A beautiful space.

1930s Miller Hats Deluxe Quality for a relaxed Sunday with my family.

The vibrant, rich forest green heather finish felt is exceedingly difficult to photograph.

Afternoon sunlight.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Back in late last night traveling back from a gymnastics meet in Milwaukee, WI. The athletes and staff do not have morning practice. No practice - slow, relaxing morning start. The dogs and I have spent the past couple of hours wandering outside.
IMG0521-L.jpg

I am wearing a down sweater and a Harris Tweed cap. The cap's label says, "Exclusive Countrywear by Chris Dawes, Yorkshire, England." In our blustery 30' temps it works well.

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Great hats folks.

Perry; The dimensions of the OR really works for you. Nice lid.

Rodkins; VS Pecan looking sharp!

Al; Nothing says class like a white shirt, tie and Optimo Silverbely. Very classy. The tungsten is downtown sharp! Cheers for the Orch.Hall renovations. Needed, but it is hard to be patient for the work to be completed.

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy