Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Alder green (Ontano) Borsalino Pocket for me. Trying something different, pose-wise today, too :D

IMG_3039.jpg

A tribute to some of your great shots, my friend. Also, your green Stetson is beautiful. That cav edge looks so subtle and elegant. Find me one in gray, would you? lol

No problem. Only took me 57 years to find the first... if we both follow a nice lowfat diet we should be OK.

That Eco-san is really wonderful and a perfect green choice for St. Paddy's Day. Should be good for Earth Day too.

:D

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Same here, Hatto - feels like late Spring, not March.

Out with the dogs earlier this morning with my go-to Garrison Indy hat.

smugshot55714-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
BR, the dogs never seem to stay still long enough for me to get them in the frame. I'll make a special effort next time, specially for your wife :D

This afternoon, Caren and I had a meeting with some wedding clients. After we had a few minutes to take a couple of shots of each other.

Caren is wearing my Silvermist ArtLite and the Penman Casablanca for me. As always, she looks way better in my hat than I ever do!

D314289-L.jpg

D314302-L.jpg
D314321-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy