Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, nice shot with your Hat on your knees. Lovely shoes to.

Jakob, very nice round Panama. Is that the new one?

Billy, lovely photo with your little child. Great Adam.

DoneCapone, that Optimo looks stunning.

Eric, super the VS, this color, I love it on you!

Kkaderly, very nice family photo with nice looking hats.

B.J, the CD looks good in all situation.

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Today, I visit a flea market. On my head Rehfus from 1954

wear50.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Early morning chores done in my VS dove. I am just heading down to the screenporch by the dock to enjoy watching the lake. Being hatted provides just the right enough comfort for the high 50'F temp this morning.

IMG0922-M.jpg

This afternoon other obligations, but until then I am enjoying quiet time.

Best, Eruc -

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice crease on that Fed, Perry!

Eric-- you have such a classy collection, and your VS both today and yesterday really shine. Incredible. Love the color combo of the dove and grey!

coble

A-List Customer
Early morning chores done in my VS dove. I am just heading down to the screenporch by the dock to enjoy watching the lake. Being hatted provides just the right enough comfort for the high 50'F temp this morning.

IMG0922-M.jpg

This afternoon other obligations, but until then I am enjoying quiet time.

Best, Eruc -

Stunning looking VS. I love the bow treatment as well. This is a very clean looking hat, the lines, and dimensions are awesome. Great lid, good job Art this ones a favorite. :eusa_clap

Sharp portrait, Kirk!

Randall, that is a great shot. Love your expression and of course the puns.

Perry, you are aglow, bathed in the light of the internet with a fitting fed four.

Manfred, I really like that Rehfus. Not a brand I know... are there more pictures of this hat posted?

Jeff, Eruc - you guys looks swell as well.

:eusa_clap

All my girls are away this weekend. A little lost without them, I'm having a quiet breakfast with Key Largo.

Earlier, in search of bagels and a New York Times. Everywhere you turn, seething forsythia.

032512.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Not my fav activity -shopping. I had to head out and visit the local shopping center. While my wife was picking up items I took this snap shot with Walt Whitman (on the wall mural). He looks sharp in a fedora and well kept beard.

IMG0932-M.jpg

Shaven face in my VS sahara. I am hoping to home within the hour to enjoy the day.

Eric -

Last edited:

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Not my fav activity -shopping. I had to head out and visit the local shopping center. While y wife was picking up items I took this snap shot with Walt Whitman (on the wall mural). He looks sharp in a fedora and well kept beard.

IMG0932-M.jpg

Shaven face in my VS sahara. I am hoping to home within the hour to enjoy the day.

Eric -

Very sharp looking hat Eric.

Kirk H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass