Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief000731

Practically Family
My granddaughter's dress rehearsal for Easter.

img956553.jpg
This cute little biscuit has a very nice hat also. Beautiful...
Carl

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Chief; Thanks sir. I have been stayed of the verbal fray about your pics so far - my opinion, not very expensive ;), is for you to take a pic of you, the way you see it. Be respectful, be truthful and hold integrity as a sacred virtue and all will be right.

I enjoy seeing how others wear their hats. Carl, you wear yours proud and tall. Hat tipped in your direction sir. Eric -

Chief000731

Practically Family
DJH great looking lid, and nice shoes in the background. :eusa_clap

Welcome Herdick, nice penman lid you got their, i see you've come to join in on all the fun. :)

this is from yesterday at work, early morning.
403987_10150756347230350_503590349_12186853_190612378_n.jpg
Very nice hat Coble in fact a lot of nice hats in the background I could have a field day in there...
Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
Nice Penman, H! I almost got a similar one from John but changed my order to the Casablanca. I do have a grey Indy IV hat in my future though.

A little cooler here today, my faithful weekend hat - the Garrison Raiders - has been on my head most of the day so far.

smugshot1112010-L.jpg
DJ another nice hat I like the shoes also...
Carl

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
Chief; Thanks sir. I have been stayed of the verbal fray about your pics so far - my opinion, not very expensive ;), is for you to take a pic of you, the way you see it. Be respectful, be truthful and hold integrity as a sacred virtue and all will be right.

I enjoy seeing how others wear their hats. Carl, you wear yours proud and tall. Hat tipped in your direction sir. Eric -
Thank you VERY much SBG very kind words...
Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
Thanx Carl... I don't do much posting... But I sure do i bunch of reading on here and have seen many of your awesome hat collection!!!
Thank you DC I am going to try and go Chicago in a couple of weeks to Optimo to do some shopping! Man I sure like that hat I have 3 in mind I want to see about getting made (maybe 4 now)...
Carl

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I have to say it again: Amaaaazing, Alan! Love it! You've turned this thread from "...afield town and country" to " beyond the earth" :eusa_clap

Last edited:

Wally in Cincy

One of the Regulars
I came home early and found Venus in the eyepiece of my scope about two hours before sunset. !

Beats the hell out of finding your wife in bed with with Dionysius, or whatever his name is.

Seriously, great pic. I had heard about Venus and Jupiter coming together recently. Thanks for the reminder.

coble

A-List Customer
billyspew, love the ribbon on your lid, your kid is having a blast, how long did it take for you to grow your stache?:eusa_clap

Last edited:

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
That is a great Arkansas photo Keith!!
Well done and your daughter wears a hat very well!

Thanks RBH it was a beautiful day today in our part of the world! Actually I left the hill country for the plains of OK (Tulsa) to visit their zoo so no AR photos today.

KK

Ale, Rob... thank you for the thumbs up. I know this sky stuff is a stretch.

Wally, be sure to get out for a look soon... the two are drifting apart quickly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass