Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobStC

A-List Customer
Lee Cameo, buckskin, Black Label fedora. For a inexpensive hat in it's day, I enjoy this hat greatly.
IMG1034-M.jpg

I can see why - great looking hat!!!

Wow... very impressive start to April. Well done all around.

Jimmy, you really have the pedal to the floor in neutral... great looking hat and outfit.

RLK there is something about a 7XCB that gets the pulse rate going. Also a great look today.

Agree with Rob on the Lee. Great hat.

TipTop

Practically Family
Hi

IN THEORY, May 15th, 2012 is Straw Hat Day here in America (I looked it up...). It's April 2, 2012 and my Stetson Temple is getting hot. Just how long do I have to spend in Hat Prison for starting in on the Sun Bodies, Panamas, and my new Milan?

http://www.ameshistoricalsociety.org/exhibits/tribune/08/wf_0818.htm

Later

I LOVE these goofy old "PR" pics; nothing like grown, local hunks standing around (thinking) they look like models. To think that the editor sent a photographer (and his 10 lb Speed Graphic) and maybe even a reporter to this "event" is unbelievable.

GREAT STUFF! Thx.

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Robert, your Western Hats looks really good on you.

Alan, that's a fine wide-brimmed Borsalino. I like it.

Jeff, great Hat the Borsalino. Very nice the wide ribbon on it.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Today? Still doing the Borsalino, as it turns out, after another impulse (not a hat purchase!).
015copyp.jpg

Clean look! You look sharp sir! I have missed commenting before on your Borso - great lid! The size and ribbon size works well for you. I believe your dog (in the background) is cheering also. Go Bowlerman!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I am another member still doing a fav hat - my VS dove with charcoal treatment. This afternoon I need to move some equipment and complete cleaning from the weekend programs. Not all coaching is competing in exotic locations, wearing new sponsors clothing, glorious fist pumping, and trophy holding stuff. This is dusty chaulk, sweaty work. Oh yea!:p

IMG1039-M.jpg

Enjoying my hat. Thanks yet again Art Fawcett for creating this fedora.

Eric -

H.Herdick

Familiar Face
Today? Still doing the Borsalino, as it turns out, after another impulse (not a hat purchase!).
015copyp.jpg

I joined in for some days ago at the fedora lounge. I own myself 2 Borsalinos, but didn't know Borsalino made a hat with such a huge, beautiful ribbon.

I really like the hat and the size of the ribbon. Congrats.

Kudos on wrapping up your taxes! What is that plant fanning upward there on the side of the house?

I'm not sure... I rent a garage at this house down the street. I do know that the tree behind me is the largest on our street, an old oak that probably predates the first development of houses on the block (1880ish).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran