Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Great ensemble ... :yo:

Josh, wow, I am speechles. What a great combination, extra class suit and great looking Hat

+1 you look amazing, Josh.

That is the ultimate fedora. And the suit is perfection!

X10, awesome lid and an impressive look with the suit.

THANKS SO MUCH, Gentleman!!! This is my favorite suit. I have always loved wearing double breasted suits because I have always felt that they fit me better, but in the last 2 years or so, I have fallen in love with "properly" cut 3 piece suits. I only have one right now, but soon I hope to buy a couple more. My one rule for a 3 piece suit....it has to have a 6 button, high cut vest. LOL.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Today I'm wearing my 3 piece suit cut in 1930's style with my "new-to-me" 1940's Marathon Supreme Quality. I will post pics for the Marathon either today or tomorrow.

I'm late to the show, buy I love the cut of you suit. That 1930's style is just so clean and neat. Now you've got me thinking about a new suit.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I'm late to the show, buy I love the cut of you suit. That 1930's style is just so clean and neat. Now you've got me thinking about a new suit.

Thanks so much, BR! I looked for this suit for about a year and about 5 or so months ago I found it on ebay. Its not an old suit, probably no more than 10 or 15 years old, but the cut was everything that I wanted in a suit. Today its so hard to find certain cuts when buying a brand new suit, unless its custom made. I just always keep an eye out on ebay for something else to pop up. My next 3 piece suit purchase will hopefully be black with white pinstripes or chalk stripes.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Josh, allow me to add kudos for that excellent outfit. Elliot Ness look out!

Thanks, Perry! When I was a kid, my father and I used to watch The Untouchables with Robert Stack almost every night. I'm sure the will to have a suit like this stems from somewhere in my unconscious.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Remember the old dial up modems with the jumpers? How did we ever survive?

I absolutely remember. I remember when my friend got a 14.4k Dial-Up modem and we thought that was the coolest thing ever. Looking back, I can see how slow that really was. But honestly, its nice knowing whats going on around the world in about a millisecond, but I kind of long for the days when people read newspapers every time they had coffee, rode a train, or cuddled up to a fire with a pipe. On the flip side, I do love modern technology because its given us The Lounge. I truly believe that the lounge has enriched my life a ton. Not just because of the information, but because of all the wonderful people I have met.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
+1, and holy smokes, Josh! That is an awesome hat which perfectly complements an awesome suit. You're on fire!

Stetson royal for me today:
0014copy.jpg

coble

A-List Customer
i reshaped my first sunbody hat i ever bought. I wanted something more classic inspired, so i hand shaped this design. the crown has a diamond crease. I am thinking of presenting this style to my boss on monday, he's always looking for something new. Enjoy, i know i'm really liking this classic feel this hat has now.

524476_10150785608745350_503590349_12290359_534463302_n.jpg

528172_10150785608865350_503590349_12290360_1661999835_n.jpg

526564_10150785609015350_503590349_12290363_572753169_n.jpg

374148_10150785609110350_503590349_12290365_1681012081_n.jpg

--this is our Sunbody fine palm 3 inch brim.

Last edited:

coble

A-List Customer
Josh, great looking suit, looking good my friend
Herdick, thats an amazing looking lid, i really like dimensions
Eric, you look like your having a splending morning, can never say anything bad about a VS, Stunning.
Delectan, your pictures are painting worthy, great style today.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a new Vintage 40-50s Borsalino that I recently renovated and took out for a walk today by the lake. the color is very unusual and of course looks different inside vs outside, its a mottled grey and salmon color with a salmon ribbon. Thinking of a different ribbon color but havent had any any luck with that yet. The previous owners card was tucked inside of the sweatband and he was a capt. in the navy stationed in San Diego. Unfortunately the liner tag is missing, but the felt is very nice on this one like a xx quality. Inside shot for color comparison.
IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot