Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Thanks again, great Family pics by everyone.

My eye tells me your boy has a Santana guitar, was it signed by him? My favorite group! I've been a huge fan of Carlos and the boys, I just wished he would come to upstate Sometime, closes I remember several years ago was Woodstock.
JAVIER !
yup your right & signed too...that was gifted to me last week from a very special someone.
my son was looking at a men's hats direct catalouge & admiring the Santana Hats... well he helped himself to the Pork-Pie. Im glad he likes old school so we took the pic good timing. & i am a super fan of Santana,, dont have his hats though im too old school,,,, oh yea i do have a leather cap that was made for him himself personally...someone gifted me....
my tailor makes his clothes & his caps..... I lived in the Mission District San Francisco. so i have many Memories of Santana

Last edited:

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
OG That is a very nice hat, What kind is it? If you have answered that I'm sorry. I am looking for a nice straw, I got a nice one from JB and had one made in Equador and love it but it is a bit tight... Chief

One of Panama Bob's hats,,,, All my Panama's but two have been his hats...... A pleasure to deal with that gent......

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
This morning it was my Borsalino......

If you check out Art Fawcett's Hall of Fame thread you will see he made a hat for Rabbit and other than the brim is bound it is a dead ringer for this vintage Borso..... Splendid work of ART by Art.. I know that has been said time and time again, but it is true.....

ejio9t.jpg

More pics of this hat in the Borsalino Brotherhood thread.......

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...NO-BROTHERHOOD&p=1470291&posted=1#post1470291

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up

If you check out Art Fawcett's Hall of Fame thread you will see he made a hat for Rabbit and other than the brim is bound it is a dead ringer for this vintage Borso..... Splendid work of ART by Art.. I know that has been said time and time again, but it is true.....

ejio9t.jpg

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...NO-BROTHERHOOD&p=1470291&posted=1#post1470291
I never liked green on a hat before but that one is gorgeous, OG! Parker really did a good job!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
And I am the proud owner of a vintage Stetson, this one, shown in subdued ambient light to accentuate the coolness of this lid:
DSCN6053.jpg

Its color is very hard to get right in a pic, but I think this shows the very light blue all right:
DSCN6043.jpg

gdc

One of the Regulars
And I am the proud owner of a vintage Stetson, this one, shown in subdued ambient light to accentuate the coolness of this lid:
DSCN6053.jpg

Its color is very hard to get right in a pic, but I think this shows the very light blue all right:

I think I have one just like it, although yours appears to be in better shape. It looks great on you.

Chief000731

Practically Family
OG this hat is beautiful what size is it? If its a 7 1/4 maybe we could share it... hee hee :D :D :D :cool:

ejio9t.jpg

Chief000731

Practically Family
Mando this was a gift and is a VERY VERY special custom made hat by Major Moore from my special friends here on The Fedora Lounge when I had the need of some very special people and their thoughts and prayers... It is "The Chief Special" I would never get rid of this hat for anything in the world... IMO it is the best hat that has ever been made it means so much too me as for worth, there is not enough money out there to get this from me there are too many special people, thoughts, and prayers attached to my hat that could never be duplicated or replaced... Thank you for asking... Chief
Borsalino029.jpg

Borsalino030.jpg

Borsalino033.jpg

Borsalino030.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Chief your selection in hats is great. That hat looks great. Im a wide ribbon guy too. What hat is it you are wearing

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
Blackthorn that is a most beautiful hat also I love the blue hue in the change in light hhmmm could we share this one also? :eusa_clap :D :D :cool:

DSCN6053.jpg

DSCN6043.jpg

tealseal

A-List Customer
Mando this was a gift and is a VERY VERY special custom made hat by Major Moore from my special friends here on The Fedora Lounge when I had the need of some very special people and their thoughts and prayers... It is "The Chief Special" I would never get rid of this hat for anything in the world... IMO it is the best hat that has ever been made it means so much too me as for worth, there is not enough money out there to get this from me there are too many special people, thoughts, and prayers attached to my hat that could never be duplicated or replaced... Thank you for asking... Chief

Chief the Special looks great on you, and I can tell that it is breaking in very nicely, which to me says that it is getting a lot of very deserved wear! I hope all is going well.
-tealseal

Chief000731

Practically Family
Teal, things are going very good right now thank you for asking... Yes I love my hat and wear it just as much as I can... Chief.

Chief the Special looks great on you, and I can tell that it is breaking in very nicely, which to me says that it is getting a lot of very deserved wear! I hope all is going well.
-tealseal

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino029.jpg

Borsalino030.jpg

Borsalino033.jpg

Borsalino030.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Gorgeous hat, Chief! Absolutely beautiful!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Seabass-- those are just some of the coolest family photos I've ever seen. thanks for sharing them with us!
Manfred-- even though the photo is more distant than usual, I think it's easy to see how that homburg shape really works for you. nicely done!
Blackthorn-- great Stetson. what a fantastic find! beautiful lid.
Chief-- that hat, besides being a treasure in its inception, truly radiates its class. I'm glad to hear you are recovering so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart