Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomstein

One of the Regulars
In spite of the heat today, my tan 1950s Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road.
Royal_Dx_OR.jpg

Nice one!

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
David, wow, thats a brim, how wide is it! Looks very sharp on you!

my Duette for me, is very very hot in Germany!

wear127.jpg

wear128.jpg

Chepstow, I didn't manage to comment before, but I was blown away by that hat, and the fact that you made it makes it even more badass. That hat BLEEDS style. Well done, sir, well done.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Montecristi comments for yesterday guys - much appreciated.

Al - it could indeed be Montecristi day every day - I see why you enjoy wearing yours so much.

Manfred - the brim is just under 3 inches. You did a fantastic job on your Dualist conversion, great hat mate!

GQ - thanks, the shape and brim of this hat reminds me of the ones you have from Art

Great hats from everyone - looking forward to seeing what today brings!

Well, since today is Fawcett Friday and it is going to be warm, I'm starting out with my Silvermist ArtLite

IMG3021-L.jpg

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Wonderful Hats the last few days, guys!

Gin&Tonics and David, thanks very much for your comments, I really appreciate them!

Carl, that is the first time I see you wearing a Cap and I must say, It looks great on you!

David, wonderful Hat that Montecristi, but your Silvermist is also stunning!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Manfred: Your signature hat, that Duette! :eusa_clap

Carl: You look not a day over seven-and-thirty in that cap! ;)

David: Nice, nice ArtLite this morning! Summer is not nearly long enough on many levels, not least of which is the opportunity to admire and wear the astounding artistry of the Montecristi/Pile/Pampas weavers and finishers, the rematadors, azocadors, cortadors, and master hat makers such as Graham. The opportunity to do so is a privilege that I savor. This is the time of the year when I can wear them everywhere, on Life's adventures large and small, mundane and extraordinary, rather than just gaze upon them on my shelves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic