Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Older wide brimmed Montecristi blocked with very little taper... from Hand the Hatter in Boston.

071812.jpg

That's one of my favorite optimo blocked Monti's from your collection, Alan. Fantastic!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

That's one of my favorite optimo blocked Monti's from your collection, Alan. Fantastic!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Thanks Josh... mine too, thought the wide brim can be a bit daunting to handle in the wind and humidity. You are too young to remember the Flying Nun, but I always make sure to wear heavy shoes with this hat. ;)

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Josh... mine too, thought the wide brim can be a bit daunting to handle in the wind and humidity. You are too young to remember the Flying Nun, but I always make sure to wear heavy shoes with this hat. ;)

Just looked it up.

"When lift plus thrust is greater than load plus drag, anything can fly."

I'll have to remember that.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Many thanks for all of your kind words and well wishes for Susie and Team USA, gentlemen! It is absolutely thrilling for us to see the years...no, decades of hard work and dedication by both Ro and Susie come to fruition in the next few glorious weeks.

Randall: Thanks again, and :cheers1:

Eric: Thank you. I know you can completely identify with what our athletes and coaching staff are feeling right now. Susie and Ro have been to countless World Cup and World Championships(prevailing in 2009 with the World Championship title), but the Olympiad is the world's center stage for athletic competition.

Life is my greatest adventure! ;)

Alan: Thanks a bunch! Always been fond of that Hand The Hatter Montecristi of yours.

Ordinary Guy: This will not be an ordinary Games! Stay tuned!

BR: I agree wholeheartedly! The human element is what is so compelling in competitions at any level.

Perry: Thanks!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Alan's fine Stetson Stratoliner and the cooler evening weather reminded me to put some wear on my blue Stetson Stratoliner (50's) this evening. I am out picking the first bunches of tomatoes off the vine in the backyard. The blue Stratoliner is helping keep the pesky bugs off my head and neck. Or at least I believe and am not anxious and sending "eat me" vibe to the pesky mosquitoes.

Here is a couple of "off the vine" shots of my blue Stratoliner. When I get some more time I will update and post details on the vintage Stetson Strat. thread.

IMG2345-M.jpg

IMG2347-M.jpg

Blue evening continuing as I am off to pull my guitar out onto the deck and work on a couple Big Bill Broonzy blues tunes.

Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan and Eric your Strats looks super, both with an amazing color!

Steve, your Hückel looks outstanding, a real beauty!

Robert, amazing Cap. I have never seen a cap in this material!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff