Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Optimo1.jpg
Great hat picture! :D:eusa_clap

JTopenroad

One of the Regulars
Graham always has the nicest hats on....which I guess is no surprise. That Optimo silverbelly looks great on you JT, did it end up following you home?
Not yet! Graham is holding one of my favorite vintage ORs that is getting the works! I asked him to send it back open crowned so that I could bash it myself ...He liked that, He said your a hat guy. :D

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
JT, nice photos, no new hat from graham? ;)

Perry, nice Panama Bob for you! Looks very good!

Jeff, that Stetson looks good and fits you perfect!

Casechopper, great looking Hat.

gtdean, very nice Resistol. That leather band rocks!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice shots at Optimo, JT. I must make that pilgrimage sometime.

Lookin' good in the PB Hatto!

Nice Stetson, Jeff

You wear the Carlota very well, casechopper - easy to see that it is a very special hat for you. I love the ribbon treatment!

Cool Resistol, Tom.

I was wearing a Panama most of today but went with my Eggplant Black Sheep for this evening

win-L.jpg

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
No photograph, but I'm currently in steamy Singapore...my hat of choice is my Panama! It's been invaluable in keeping me cool and free of tropical perspiration. Now I can really see why these hats are so popular!!

Brando11

A-List Customer
Tom and Alan- both beautiful hats. Alan, you have a real knack for finding gems, and Tom, I'm pestering Art to make me his take on a Stetson 100, and that Silvermist might be just right for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred