Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up... Yesterday, the Black Jack Strat...
Photo-0121.jpg

Today, the Stetson 7X Clear Beaver...
Photo-0102.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, stunning Hat, you know that! Looks sharp as always!

Perry great combo with the green Clarendon! Looks very good!

Al, man oh man, stunning, your Stetson's! I love it how you wear the Standard Quality!
It looks very well on you with the brim up. Nice, all the other Hats, you have well presented. Sharp photos!

Dean, outstanding Hat. I guess he looks sharp on you!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Took the morning off and headed into the local park reserve just up the street. Put a spotting scope in a case and slung it over my shoulder, got the dogs and headed out. I was rewarded with local deer, fox, racoons, owls and lots of feeding waterfowl.

Wearing my Stetson Stratoliner- green.
IMG2965-M.jpg

Tris and Tio waiting for a command that will allow them to head out and investagate in the low grass at the ponds edge.
IMG2970-M.jpg

I tried to get the deer that were feeding (background) into the shot, but they proved to be ellusive.
IMG2966-M.jpg

Back home. Nothing like being in the field/woods to bring a sense of balance to my day.

Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Nice shots, short balding guy. Is that Theodore Wirth?

Rice Creek Park Reserve. Wiki details here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_Creek_(Minnesota) I walk it as it travels from the cities of Arden Hills into Mounds View and then Blaine. The new trail access allows you to go darn near contiguous without major street interuptions. The reserve has plenty of land to make it peacefull from city noise and even some of the lights in the evenings.

Eric -

Eric -

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Eric: Thanks, and I am really enjoying your beautiful photos of our gorgeous Minnesota Autumn. Great hats, too!

m0nk: Thanks for the nod. There is much to love about the much-maligned Whippet, especially the older ones. I hope the visit to your dentist was not too unpleasant, and, you did keep your lovely Playboy within sight the entire appointment, right?

Perry: I appreciate it. ;)

Manfred: As always, my friend, your kind words are deeply appreciated! :)

tomb1013: Thank you, Tom!

Alan: You are too kind! I would not pretend to do the Colonel justice wearing his old caps. lol He and I happen to share a similar head size and so on my head they went! I hope that I will prove to be a worthy custodian for his old friends.

Great looking old Mallory today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred