Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Dubya, nice Homburg, great look!

Mike, sharp outfit my friend. You look very good with that Mayser Favorit!

Al, Borsalino on Thanksgiving! That is a good choice, you wear him excellent!

Tom, great suit and Hat! Looks very nice!

Rusty, nice photo with you and Tom! By the way- sharp hats!

Frank, nice photos! Very stylish!

JohnnyO, you look good with that hat!

Alex, nice place too chill for few time!

Randall, good looking Borsalino!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Love the Rusty & Tom photo!!

I'm wearing the appropriate hat for Black Fawcett Friday

smugshot_6860951-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Snow is fnally here! Since yesterday the temps have dropped 40'F. It is a 20'F morning here in Minnesota. I have been out enjoying the beautifull snow covering on the evergreens. My cold, red ears attest to my enjoying the outdoors this morning.

IMG_3552-M.jpg

Enjoying the early snow, Eric -

(Hatted in my VS Stratoliner-esque dove colored felt.)

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
The hats are looking great, fellas.

HT-- how long did it take between ordering and receiving that CD? It looks great on you. My buddy wears Akubras, but appears that the oval is made very wide, which wouldn't work well for me at all.

JonnyO-- what a great Playboy, with classic lines and yet right at home the way you wear it. Awesome.

Randall-- great shot of that Flora and Borsa!

Rusty and Tom-- how cool! A thin ribbon Thanksgiving!

Dubya, there is something I actually really like about these Akubra Homburgs, including the taper. Nice lid.

Al-- sounds like a great time, and you were definitely hatted like blackjack tycoon!

David, does Art have an evil alter-ego? ;) That's a very sharp black one, my friend.

Eric, I was wondering if you guys were getting some snow. I found a few flakes so far, but that's all. Your dove VS is a force of nature in itself-- so elegant!

I don't really know why I'm wearing this today. It's my Resistol oxblood rescue mission (I put in a sweatband, and sewed a few inches of a tear where the crown meets brim.). I reblocked and reflanged it again this morning, and put a new crease in it. I just can't seem to find a keeper krease. So far I like this one-- it might stick.

Pictured with Salome, one of my other rescue missions...

004ehq.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Bowler it took about 9 business days so about 11 days total. It took FOREVER is customs at LAX. Everything AUstralia shipped very quickly the only thing that would keep me from ordering from them again is that they dont have a lot of stock you must wait. As for the size it is a little big but akubras experts on the lounge have said they all shrink to fit. Take the plunge and buy one they have an awesome homburg.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Just got back from a horse-back ride with my wife. My short legs and skrawny seat took a beating on the trail ride. Rough, undulating narrow trails was hard work for the horses and riders alike.

Just filled the bird feeders. With new snow the birds are cheking in for lunch at the feeders in droves (or at least flocks).

IMG_3558-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

(I continue to be hatted in dove colored felt (VS Startoliner-esque w/charcoal ribbon).)

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Eric - great shot in the snow. Weather is completely different here - just got back from a nice hike with the dogs and temp is in the 50's.

David, does Art have an evil alter-ego? ;) That's a very sharp black one, my friend.

Thanks, Jeff. Hmm, maybe this one was made by the evil Art :)
Nice to see your rescue missions today.

What's the brim size on the black Fawcett hat, if I may ask?

Dan, the brim is just over 2 5/8. Here's a better shot of hat - basically an excuse to show of Art's super cool ribbon work!

D33_4039-L.jpg

Last edited:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Good-looking rescue cat, Jeff. I love cats but I'm allergic to them. The rescue hat looks darned good! Sometimes the hats we mess with most become favorites, maybe just out of thorough familiarity.

Robert, that satin finish stingy works well on you.

Eric, you're an intrepid man, riding horses! I had a Morgan through high school, rode bareback only, and got thrown one too many times. No more for me!

David, that ribbon work is sleek indeed.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, black beauty is the right word for this hat!

Eric, nice snow photo, you look good in this scene with your hat!
Nice sweater too!

Jeff, very nice cat and good looking Resistol!

Robert, very nice stingy. Something different, as the wide brimmed hats but you look good with that!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Another great Huckel, Steve! The tan/brown combo and raw edge make that one nice and casual.

If you see one of those GP's in a 7.5, Jared, give me a shout, okay? I like your "annual" address, too.:eusa_clap

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanksgiving weekend is a great time! Dog walk, grocery store, run and just finished chopping some of the early season ice from the boathouse foundations. The whole day stretches before me and all I can think of is sooo many opportunities.

IMG_3559-M.jpg

Re-charging with a cup of coffee and some home-made yogurt.

Best, Eric -

(VS Wanderer in granite worn for most of the morning activities.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic