Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardeye

Practically Family
Great hats everyone! They are beyond words. I wish I could be wearing one now but untill I am done making steel I am forced to wear the un-bashable hard hat.

Alan, I have been looking for a black fur hat like that for years. I would put some of my bear teeth on it if I could find one! I have a very old shorter fur Dobbs almost identical I would not trade for any other hat but it is not black. I will be wearing this Stetson 4X Toronado Stingy on my way home which is my favorite.

gtdean48, Sorry to hear about your friend. I will be praying for the family and all involved.

Homburg2.jpg

Last edited:

Brando11

A-List Customer
Buried a childhood friend/first job out of college co-worker today, very unexpected, massive heart attack at 52 years old.
Weather threatened rain but held off until after graveside services....
Stetson 7X CB...Classic for a classy guy....RIP FWL3...
Photo-0102.jpg

Beautiful hat, Tom. Sorry to hear the sad news, though.

I don't know why, but this always seems to be a hard season for lots of folks to get through. Best wishes to all!

-Brando

JonnyO

A-List Customer
I share the same sentiments as the others, best wishes and sorry for your loss Tom.

Today, or tonight, I'm sporting my new VVL Twenty as I head into the bunker for the beginning of the end of the world. ;)

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Josh, that is a perfect looking hat. Really fantastic!

Alan, your Dobbs is a nice one, he looks so good. Love the shape and color.

Block Maker, a good looking hat with a killer ribbon.

Bill, that is a wonderful No1 Stetson. You wear him how I like it!

Steve, fantastic! What shall we do without Hückel.

Bert, nice Stetson, looks good the Stingy!

Johnny, a good choice for the last day, haha.

150719541, nice photo, coach. Very nice Stetson.

Tom, sorry to hear that sad news. My prayers are with you and with your friends. It's a great loss to loose a friend.

Samuel

Practically Family
Al, Alan, Eric, Perry and Aaron, I don't know if I've earned so much praise, but I would like to thank you all from the heart for the kind words and praise!
I appreciate you all. Thank you Gentlemen.

Eric, a stunner Strat, this is a marvelous color for a hat!

Aaron, that stingy is a nice hat, looks good on you and you wear him with proud.

Block Maker, a new face in the lounge, welcome here. Your hat looks very good! All selfmade? Great Job!

Samuel, that is a great looking hat and looks good on you!

John, a stunner your Borsalino and the new glasses are very good!

Hobart, welcome here, a good start with your Stetson, I like that photo!

Alucard, a fantastic hat your Oxblood, you look good with him!

David, after Tumwater a splendid Borsalino! Then an Adventurebilt. That is a good choice!

Mike, both hats you worn are great. Difficult to say what looks better!

Perry, you are the OR King. So many Open Roads in your collection. Splendid!

Jeff, nice photo and a hammer pipe! Sharp piece!

Thank you, sir

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Sorry to hear of your friends passing, Tom. I guess it's a sign of my advancing years that so many people that pass away are my age or younger. End of the World or not, I sometimes wonder if I'm on borrowed time!

Nice hat for Fawcett Friday. I actually went with my Penman today. The waterproofing that John uses makes for a good hat for rainy days like today.

smugshot_5921227-L.jpg

Hey Manfred - the Huckel in your photo works really well for you.

Good morning, David... we are all of us only borrowers. I think you have the right plan to get up early and seize the day. Take it easy, but take it. A fine Penman that you share with us today.

That looks like a very nice Hückel, Manfred and a good look for you.

Tom, nice to see that tall in the saddle ribbon again today.

Snow arriving today along with the last day of school. I'm looking forward to a quiet week with my girls. A peaceful and merry holidays to you.

bulldog1935

Suspended
20 degrees at my house this morning.
Friday, last day before a week of Christmas vacation, and last day of a 20,000-year baktun.
I'm festive.
Wearing my ropers (of course Wranglers), a fungo shirt (merino wool lined with linen), and my 1951 Tampa Bay Smokers wool jersey.
Topped off with my silverbelly Open Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL