Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Block Maker

New in Town
Nice lid. Great ribbon color too.

I am enjoying all these pics of these wonderful hats! I am a sucker for a stingy brim but also love the oxblood. I have a hat I made to replicate the Public Enemies hat..its Winchesters black cherry 100% beaver with the closest I could match in Ribbon color...I will try and post a pic if it ever brightens up around here!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Deanglen, AnA and Lotsahats.

For today the Miller
IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

memphislawyer

Practically Family
RBH, love that hat. Got a pic of the side of the ribbon? I am looking at mid sized ribbon treatments to a skinny ribbon (one pic or two above yours shows the little ribbon with a tie on the side) for the hat Major is making for me. I will go up next weekend to finalize that, probably Sunday since he said that he can spend more time on Sundays than on Saturdays. Love the dimension on that. I know people say your tastes change, but I dont get as many people saying I looked good in the Akubra Stylemaster as I do with the Stetson Saxon (2 5/8ths vs 2"). Mine is in Silverbelly and I am thinking hard on the 7 1/8th Parabuntal he has up there. Thinking Optimo crown might be neat, and since I will be in a suit on Sunday after church, well, will get to see how it might look on me in summer. Dont know if I will like the brown ribbon that he has on it or want to see one in black, or go upstairs and see the other straws - quick glance was all I did the first time.

Since he love Diet Coke, I told him I'd bring him some Diet Cokes with limes. Wont be as good as a Diet Coke at say Sonic and add the lime itself and squeeze. That's how I prefer them after my brother years ago, before Diet Coke did it, added limes to his Cokes.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Rusty, that hat looks very gooood on you! Nice color and shape!

Sam, good looking Miller for today!

Perry, very elegant dressed, cool Knox!

David, this Strat has a wonderful color, you look good with him!

Ignatz, nice hat collection, good color dark Moss!

150719541, nice photo, coach. Your Brooks looks good on you!

Lauro, Cool hat and Dog. What is it for a shop?

Ed, very nice photo and hat!

Alan, damn sharp Stetson. This one looks stunning on you!

Johnny, that is a cool photo! I like it!

Steve, that looks good, your Peschel is a wonderful Velour!

Aaron, good swoop on your Stetson. You wear him well!

David, Perry, Sam, Great trio (Stratoliner, Knox, Miller) of TARs!

Rusty, Fantastic mid ribbon Beaver Brown Buckaroo!

Josh, The reworked Dobbs Velour wears great too!

Manfred, LoH, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou