Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anton Peschel Dinkelsbühl "Tyrol" Velour

8288319439_81bc66fe7b_c.jpg

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Nice pipe, Bowlerman! I could never get a pipe to draw consistently.

Very pensive, AnA. That's a great shot.

Love that Borso, Eric--and such great composition on your shots.

Hobart, classic lines on that 20.

Love the pre-cleaning shot, Jonny!

Nice velour, Mayer!

It looks like our first snow is coming tonight, so I'll be in one my wide-brimmed hats tomorrow, but it's my vintage Stetson until the white stuff comes down.

image-2_zps7fb0b419.jpg

Aaron

randooch

I'll Lock Up
JonnyO, nice black-white action picture! That looks like a VERY coarse brush to use on a fine felt hat. How does it perform?

Aaron, that hat looks good on you. Funny, these upside-down shots are a challenge to view on an iPad, as the computer "corrects" the orientation, so when I quickly flip the machine to view the shot right side up, it just as quickly flips it back! LOL!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
JonnyO, nice black-white action picture! That looks like a VERY coarse brush to use on a fine felt hat. How does it perform?

Aaron, that hat looks good on you. Funny, these upside-down shots are a challenge to view on an iPad, as the computer "corrects" the orientation, so when I quickly flip the machine to view the shot right side up, it just as quickly flips it back! LOL!
DANG IT. Photobucket has earned my eternal wrath. /rageface

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Lotsahats & Randall - Thank you for the compliments on the picture! As for the brush, its not as bad as it appears, it is surprisingly softer than the actual hat brush I have for lighter color hats.

Wow... flipping back pages and pages and I'm still not back to David's wake up post. :week: Some great pictures!

Eric, I really like that Borso on you. AnA... great photo and always a treat to see the lines in that old Cavanagh.

I took out my newoldnutria for a ride in the 21st C. air.

121912.jpg

clearnutria18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic