Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauntyone

Practically Family
My new VS black-cherry Strat-clone:
BlackcherryStrat.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Truth be told, I have skimmed back several pages and every single lid looks fantastic. All of them. Weird to see Rusty in a MAR!

Alan, Jared, Sam-- great pics!

Jared, that Penman is so ridiculously awesome, I can't stand it.

I've worn a few here and there. This black Wormser Royal Luxury-- kind of Whippet-like, with shark's gill ribbon-- has seen the most wear, I suppose.

0192e.jpg

Happy holidays to everyone.

0153fy.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Jared - always nice to see your super Penman

Tom - great example of an S100

J1 - your new VS looks great on you.

Sam, sorry you have to work today. Nice Lee though.

Jeff - looking good in the Wormser

Retro Black Cherry VS for me today

smugshot_8845651-L.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Dean,
I kind of like the ribbon as it is. The crown profile is something I quite like about this hat.

David, I love your black cherry. Some day I'll have a hat with that color felt. In the old days I'd work Christmas as well but my wife won't stand for it so a short day today isn't so bad. Bills to pay and all that.

That profile is terrific! Have you ever considered a re-ribbon...say, a 5/8" grosgrain!;)

dean

buler

I'll Lock Up
I may not actually be wearing this hat today. Christmas always makes me feel like a kid. A happy and safe Holidays to everyone!

B

me_hat_1970.jpg

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Rusty, Perry, Jeff, David: thanks for all the compliments on the Penman. It still needs a reflange, although getting a good walk out in the rain reactivated the stiffener, so it actually looks a little better now that it's dry. Go figure! It's my first custom hat, and still one of my favorites. John's rabbit felt is great stuff!

skydog757

A-List Customer
Hi all,
New to the Forum. I just picked up a Kangol Tweed Player in Aspen Brown. I'm 55 years old so I don't care for anything overly trendy, but I'm tired of ball caps. This hat seems to strike a nice balance between contemporary and classic; Kid Rock or Frank Si . . .( hmmm) . . . Peter Lawford could wear it. It's made in Italy and I purchased it brand new for under $30. The Aspen Brown is really the only color that I considered as it comes off as more subdued than some of the other selections. I also like the smaller brim as I feel more comfortable wearing a hat that doesn't make a "bold statement" but does allow me self expression. This is one of the first hats I've gotten that I don't feel is "wearing" me. A great value. http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Karmaloop-Kangol-The-Tweed-Player-Aspen-Hat-Brown-/00/s/NTAwWDMyNw==/$(KGrHqF,!pMFC3r,2fElBQy7fr))Bw~~60_1.JPG

daddydaughter122412.jpg

Toasting the successful completion of our traditional daddy/daughter procrastinator's shopping trip. This is the only Spot still open on Elmwood Ave.

Happy Christmas, all.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Alan,
I never grew up, Says my wife Silvia. Enjoy the youthful feeling! dug the warm puppy & beads at the mall shots.
You look so happy enjoying your Kid & shopping.
Skydog,
welcome !
GT,
the 100 & little kid pics are a gas !
Buler,
Dug your Kid shot also....
Lauro,
Love the Lee, we gotta hook up soon !
David,
Blackcherry VS, I just dig those hats & yesterdays Whippet was Cool !
B-Man,
Black & White shots are classic like your Wormser !
Case,
Nice Fuzzy Lee but the profile shot & that Straight Crown yea !!!!!
Glad your home early with the Family.
Jared,
Man you just Stylin & Make that Penman Shine !
Jaunty1,
A wave of these Black Cherry VS hats & yours is A real Looker !
HATO !
up early today too you are Feliz Navidad Hermano !
Cool Deep Green !
Rogera,
the Campdraft is you !
Chepstow !!!!!!! Thanks for always being here !!!!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Ok, just back from the Mall for some last minute needs.
In my Bespoke Al's Attire 6 Panel cap...I had this for about 3 years & he made it from a old Casquete i brought in & now its his Best Seller
As he labels it the Che Cap,,,,& it does double duty !
232323232%7Ffp54376%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3B5339%3B9%3A34%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp5436%3A%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3B5339%3B6234%3Bnu0mrj

Flip & fold, a newsboy to vintage biker cap !:cool:

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hi all,
New to the Forum. I just picked up a Kangol Tweed Player in Aspen Brown. I'm 55 years old so I don't care for anything overly trendy, but I'm tired of ball caps. This hat seems to strike a nice balance between contemporary and classic; Kid Rock or Frank Si . . .( hmmm) . . . Peter Lawford could wear it. It's made in Italy and I purchased it brand new for under $30. The Aspen Brown is really the only color that I considered as it comes off as more subdued than some of the other selections. I also like the smaller brim as I feel more comfortable wearing a hat that doesn't make a "bold statement" but does allow me self expression. This is one of the first hats I've gotten that I don't feel is "wearing" me. A great value. http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Karmaloop-Kangol-The-Tweed-Player-Aspen-Hat-Brown-/00/s/NTAwWDMyNw==/$(KGrHqF,!pMFC3r,2fElBQy7fr))Bw~~60_1.JPG

Hello..welcome here to the Lounge. Nice starter hat, please do stick around, and enjoy the show!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Alan,
I never grew up, Says my wife Silvia. Enjoy the youthful feeling! dug the warm puppy & beads at the mall shots.
You look so happy enjoying your Kid & shopping.
Skydog,
welcome !
GT,
the 100 & little kid pics are a gas !
Buler,
Dug your Kid shot also....
Lauro,
Love the Lee, we gotta hook up soon !
David,
Blackcherry VS, I just dig those hats & yesterdays Whippet was Cool !
B-Man,
Black & White shots are classic like your Wormser !
Case,
Nice Fuzzy Lee but the profile shot & that Straight Crown yea !!!!!
Glad your home early with the Family.
Jared,
Man you just Stylin & Make that Penman Shine !
Jaunty1,
A wave of these Black Cherry VS hats & yours is A real Looker !
HATO !
up early today too you are Feliz Navidad Hermano !
Cool Deep Green !
Rogera,
the Campdraft is you !
Chepstow !!!!!!! Thanks for always being here !!!!

Plus 1 on all the above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925