Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Great hats, gents. I've yet to put on a hat, 'cause I have yet to leave the house, but there's at least the dinner run to make tonight. :)

Happy happy to all,
Aaron

JAVIER

Practically Family
New to me and back from cleanahat my bluegreypurple Francato Cappello
photobucket-3490-1356469479262.jpg

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Last edited:

JAVIER

Practically Family
Merry Christmas everybody. Great looking hats.

Javier, are you pleased with Cleanahat's work? I was thinking of sending one to them.
The hat I sent him was a real project, I bought it with no sweat band and need a complete cleaning, he removed the plastic liner and blocked it in a true diamond, he did a great job, and despite a mix up in shipping (went to different address and got shipped back to him) he being honest called me back shipped it to my correct address and offered a free cleaning in the future, Drew was honest and does good work, he enjoys what he does.

hatsHERE009.jpg

Hi Folks
Christmas dinner attire. The fedora is an Adam fur felt with a 3ins brim. I love the look and feel of this fedora. It may have been a Homburg at one time and the previous owner steam ironed the brim to give it a nice fedora look.

The spectators are $3.00 from goodwill last week... No name anywhere. But I love them.
Best regards and Happy Holidays.
CCJ

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Coach, thanks for the nice comment. Panadero sounds good! Have a nice Christmas.

David, thanks, the guy in the red coat was good. Good for my kids and grandkids, but sometimes is less more.

Lauro, Looks good your Lee especially with this shape.

CCJ, sharp looking outfit for Christmas.

Tom, splendid, your 7x .

Javier, nice hat your Francato, was the result after cleaning ok?

Samuel, Resistol are wonderful hats, I enjoy my too!

Alucard, very nice Adam he fits you great!

Sierra, welcome, Borsalino hats and Caps are very comfortable. Enjoy it!

Salmon, welcome here, a good starter photo and a nice Knox.

Merry Christmas, guys!

Tom,

Great looking hat. Is that a Moonstone Campdraft that you changed the ribbon?

Thanks Mike...No, it is a modified Moonstone Fed4. When we couldn't get a Moonstone Campdraft going, I got a used Fed4 in Moonstone with idea of making something close.
Instead of going with the typical OR style ribbon, I went with mid-ribbon. Glad I did now that Hats Direct came out with the Moonie CD Deluxe!

Landman

One Too Many
Thanks Mike...No, it is a modified Moonstone Fed4. When we couldn't get a Moonstone Campdraft going, I got a used Fed4 in Moonstone with idea of making something close.
Instead of going with the typical OR style ribbon, I went with mid-ribbon. Glad I did now that Hats Direct came out with the Moonie CD Deluxe!

That turned out great. I've got so many Campdrafts I might play around with the ribbon on one. That thought never crossed my mind until I saw your hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner