Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
VS Camilla (Hitchhiker) Today

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1478.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Haha, thanks B!

But... my girl, she loves my hats.. to a point. As long as I give her something special once in awhile, she is fine with all of my hobbies!

Yes sir, Frank! I actually bought one, and LOVE IT!

Alan, I really like that Knox! Very nice!!

Case, that onse on sleek VS! Looks great on you!

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hatto - the Fed IV looks great.

Robert - cold for you too? Whatever happened to that nice Global Warming?

Lots - thanks for the comment on the VS. I agree with your wife, the Stetson you posted ealier is great

Tom - nice hat your VS Wanderer

Jeff - thank you for your comment as well. The Dark Moss is a great colour for a custom hat

Eric - great VS today. My next one will be in Dove, inspired by you as it happens! I'm a SmugMug guy too, although I don't appreciate them doubling the price after the "no problem, we guarantee no increases since you're grandfathered in" fiasco.

Alan - knice knox!

Sam - The Camilla is a great looking hat

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Alan; Great shot today. Clear pic that shows the details of that tall ribbon and shapely brim. The Club Master Ray Bans are darn sharp.

Guilty for the spelling error. Apologies offered. Stratoliner on my best days comes out Startoliner. I have actually changed that before posting many times, as I wear "Startoliners" frequently. Evidently, my fingers enjoy their own sequence. We are better humans if we know our weaknesses. This spelling error and many others is one of my weaknesses. Even after 7 years of college, I still see one of my largest weaknesses being that of orthography. My father is a retired Professor of American Literature and my mother a retired Professor of Pyschology. They both continue to assist me in my communication skills, specifically fundamental morphology, and/or linguistic grammer (rules). Hopefully I get can improve. Perhaps!

Case; I really enjoy that VS. It has a conservative look and warm color that work for you.

Hatto; Oh yea, nice lid sir!

David; Moss is one of my favorite colored felts. It just works with all the clothes that I choose. Sharp look. I am honored to have pushed you to a dove color. I am confident that you will truly enjoy the VS colored felt. Although, Art Fawcett's considerable talent can make the most modest color shine bright. You correctly identified SmugMug's weakness of delivery on their previous business price model. While I got a rep of SmugMug to admit to this weakness, it did not mean I recieved any consideration. This said, no problems in using their service has ever been my experience.

Coach; Great blue fedora. A travel fedora needs to travel.

Jared; I love the pic. The composition, creativity and quality of the pics showcased on the forum have really been astounding this past year. You post is indicative of this trend. I feel challenged to get my act together. BTW; I love the hat you are wearing.

D-guy; Your pics this new year have been dynamite. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous hats and adventures.

Best to all, Eric -

Last edited:

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Great, great hats, gentlemen, and so much helpful information. Once more, I thank you for an amazing education.

Best,
Aaron

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Good morning, guys, marvelous hats, all!

Jeff, David and Aaron, thank you very much for the kind words, I appreciate them!

D-Guy, sharp VS with a great color and ribbon combi...!

Jared, nice collage and a wonderful, 100!

Coach, very nice your Travel Borsalino, you wear him great!

Sam, fantastic VS, a hat with history!

Alan, very nice Knox, you are good dressed for the weather!

Aaron, your Stetson looks sharp on you! That wider brim works good for you!

Eric, Sage, what a great color for a hat. You look very good with your VS!

Block Maker, nice work and hat!

Tom, nice shape on your Pecan Wanderer! A good WAR Wendsday.

Robert, those Open Roads looks very good on you! A true Texans.

Perry, wonderful Federation on your head!

David, Dark Moss is a very special color and looks very good on you and your VS.

Samuel

Practically Family
Hi

Great pix, and great hats. Fortunately I almost certainly have a pair of cowboy boots older than your girlfriend. I bought them with my 1982 Spring Break money I'd saved up. No one else had enough money to so somewhere... They're bull hide, so they last longer and they still fit. Take good care of the girl and maybe SHE'LL last that long.

Happy New Year!!! Don't worry, you'll always need ONE MORE HAT.

Looks great on her! Happy New Year! :eusa_clap

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Visiting Williamsburg, VA, posing with old Ben himself:
DSCN8696_zpsadc8590f.jpg

on Yorktown battlefield, site of the final battle in the Revolutionary War, at the site of Redoubt #9, where many died:
DSCN8973_zps39962fd2.jpg

Still Yorktown, second line of advance for the French battery. As I took this pic, the rain was being driven parallel with the ground, hence the expression on my face:
DSCN8951_zps269ea9ab.jpg

Visiting Jamestown, founded 1607, in front of the only above-ground building that survives from that century on that site:
DSCN8828_zps6275c836.jpg

Visiting the "Burial Ground" in Beaufort, NC. Many of the graves go back to the early 1700's:
DSCN9207_zpscde7e2b6.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Wearing my new custom from Cane Rod Maker. A gift to celebrate the birth of my daughter. She is expected next month. The hint of pink on the ribbon is for her. Cashew is the main color of the ribbon. I love this hat
af50d6c594ce25a07ab53a0c8459b34b.jpg
50732df196f8ae7f6a85277004cab37b.jpg
942c10f75f54c9498bb4165c894f2cab.jpg
81ec77b0ca00044078dd36904f9b9483.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters