Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
Hi Friends: Perry; excelentes combos de sweteres y sombreros, tu estilo es único
Short Balding Guy; thanks, all my travel hats do it, soften in the swim meets,
Chepstow; thanks, keep on wearing fedoras ¡¡¡¡

One Too Many
010313.jpg

1920s Stetson real nutria fur - a wide brim, 7" crown western hat.

The white ribbon has seen whiter wintry days but the hat body made it through the decades unscathed.
Hi Alan ¡¡ Greetings from SLP, México, Fantastic Hat ¡¡¡¡ looks really fine ¡¡¡

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
UPS arrived with 2 new leotards for my gymnasts after morning practice. Athletes at the different levels have different leotards at our club. It is a special occasion when they get their new uniform. A recognision ceremony needs to be held this afternoon. We travel this weekend and the leos arrived just in time. I am hatted in my VS Executive in bluesmoke seen in the lobby glass reflection.

leo-M.jpg

Thanks, Eric -

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, wonderful hat the new one, I hope the test drive was successful!

HT, a hat with a great story! Take care, on that beauty!

Perry, a stunner your Mallory, what a darn sharp hat!

Sam, lovely Hückel Homburg. In that long hair version very rare!

Memphis, nice hat and suit combo, you are very good dressed for the day!

Tom, always a pleasure to see your 7X!

Alan, the good old Nutria Western shines like a diamond on your head.

Eric, very nice leotards. I understand why it is a special occasion for the girls!

Coach, very good! Congrats to the new Dobbs! Nice hat not only for work!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
UPS arrived with 2 new leotards for my gymnasts after morning practice. Athletes at the different levels have different leotards at our club. It is a special occasion when they get their new uniform. A recognision ceremony needs to be held this afternoon. We travel this weekend and the leos arrived just in time. I am hatted in my VS Executive in bluesmoke seen in the lobby glass reflection.

leo-M.jpg

Thanks, Eric -

Nice hat as always. I had to look twice when I glanced at black and purple....thought Elvis was sneaking around!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Cool, Jared - what's the app?

Cool, Jared - what's the app?

Jared, really nice 100, you wear it with panache.

Jared; I love the pic. The composition, creativity and quality of the pics showcased on the forum have really been astounding this past year. You post is indicative of this trend. I feel challenged to get my act together. BTW; I love the hat you are wearing.

Jared; I love the pic. The composition, creativity and quality of the pics showcased on the forum have really been astounding this past year. You post is indicative of this trend. I feel challenged to get my act together. BTW; I love the hat you are wearing.

Thanks all for the kind words!

It was actually Sam/CaseCopper who posts multiple angles of his hats that inspired me to do the collage. The app is a free android app called PhotoGrid. You just select the photos you want and you can manipulate them within the 'frames'.

Some lovely lids over the past few days.

Steve: you have some of the best European hats on the board, that Echter Borsalino is a stunner.

Eric: I love your whole VS collection, and you have me anxious anticipating my first!

D-Guy: Great shot!

Perry: that Mallory looks great, and judging from the smile on your face, you're a happy camper! It suits you well!

Memphis Lawyer: Not to tall at all, and goes great! Silverbelly is a really versatile color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn