Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Bluegrass Whippet for today

smugshot_6868077-L.jpg

Once again very nice hats all.
Nice Hommie Justin, looks good.
Dave I do love that bluegrass Whippet!
That gray Alexander is sharp Mystic.
Sam your cattleman is appropriate for wrestling with the heat system.

For me, VS Thursday.
pw060.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, Al, Frank, AnA, Scooter, Enrique and Justin thanks so much for the nice comments on my VEB Velour. I appreciate them all!

Frank, I am glad that you enjoyed the time in Germany with all the special German Food and I guess the best beer you can drink! haha,

Jared, you wear him very cool with the swoop up!

ectopistesm, welcome, here! Nice b/w photo with a good looking Panama!

Lauro, looks sharp the new Whippet.

Frank, nice sniper Stingy. It's always a pleasure to win a auction with a bargain!

Eric, congrats to the new hat. It is a beauty hat with his 3color ribbon and looks very good on you!

Sam, a fine hat your San Antonio. Made for you! Great Akubra, I can't say what better looks! I like both on you.

Robert, great hat and find your Mossant!

Mystic, I hope is all well with you! Great Alexander for the trip!

David, thanks again. My Whippet King! Can I say Whippet King? Just kidding. Wonderful, David. The VEB Luckenwalder is a hat produced in the GDR between 1953 and 61!

Tom, Super Biltmore. You really could wear the new hat every day, but what is with the other great hats!

Justin, you are the new young Hommie man! He looks great on you but you could, pinch him in the front, that could look even better, my guess!

Enrique, nice photo. A sunny day, you wear the hat very casual and that looks sharp!

C44Antelope, looks good on you the Tan Dobbs! Great color.

Monte, cheers, well said! A great photo and great hat!

Alan, outstanding Stetson Homburg, You want to make me jealous. A proud hat has found the right head!

AnA, thanks again for the too kind words! I really appreciate it! And many thanks that you do the right with the marvelous Homburg, he is and will be, a proud Homburger.

Scooter, thanks my friend! you're right with the statement in all counts!

Perry, a stunning VS for our German Donnerstag " Altweiberfasching " carnival

Last edited:

Monte

A-List Customer
I'm wearing my free bay "sniper" hat that I sniped for $20.00 S&H included .

This will become my "dirty chores" hat because at that price I can't go wrong .

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

DSCN1608-Copy_zps3ea70563.jpg

DSCN1609_zpsf7ac4d25.jpg
Haha Frank, in the old days you could just wear a cardigan like that, but now some guy like me has to comment
on it when you are just showing us your new knockaround. I have a '60s cardigan that exact blue. It is probably
the best sweater I own. Great hat.
I appreciate the comments 150, Splinter, Manfred. I wasn't sure about choosing a brown ribbon but I think it makes for a more versatile lid.

fashion frank

One Too Many
You have an eye for details : )

Haha Frank, in the old days you could just wear a cardigan like that, but now some guy like me has to comment
on it when you are just showing us your new knockaround. I have a '60s cardigan that exact blue. It is probably
the best sweater I own. Great hat.
I appreciate the comments 150, Splinter, Manfred. I wasn't sure about choosing a brown ribbon but I think it makes for a more versatile lid.

Funny you should comment on that sweater . I wear it to work because its so warm, but it was hand made for my older brother when he was in the submarine service and he told me " I wore it because it's always cold on a sub" , he outgrew it ,gave it to me , and when I wear it to work , all my coworkers start calling me " Mr. Rogers" from that olds time kids show on t.v.

As an aside I notice that your new and that your a snappy dresser, I was trying to look at the post you put up with your new outfit but I could not make it out .
Welcome to the Forum , it's a great Forum and everyone is very polite and friendly !

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Some fantastic photos posted... Monte, A&A, Coach - great hats and beautifully presented.

RLK, that Barbisio is brilliant. :eusa_clap

Like David and Robert, I drifted towards green today. This Royal Stetson Bantam has been around the block - came to me from Zetwal. Somehow Lily is always close by when I put it on.

020713.jpg

better color:

bantam051011_3.jpg

bantam3.jpg

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Happy Birthday, Monte!

Sweet hat, RLK!

For my Hat of the Day, something different for me: A burgundy homburg made for and sold by Tip Thompson's Men's Shop in Shelbyville, TN. It's unclear whether or not that store is still open today.

537CDD84-CED6-4C03-9CC4-75BA43D2DC11-1655-0000046725A5F9F7.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Greetings all from the British Museum, our outing for the day. Too breezy to risk a fedora, so cloth cap it was. I'm still playing catch-up on all the great pics from you folks.

imageohdw.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, you three are a great team! The marvelous Bantam, the beautiful Lily and you my friend. You work great together.

Tango, Tom, darn sharp Homburger, fanastic color and you looks so good with him!

Randall, great photo. I hope you have a lot of fun on your travel. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112