Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
pw058.jpg

Visiting a soon-to-be opened Pirate themed watering hole in my hometown in Florida last week.
Good shot, hatophile! I love pics like that.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Steve, stunning Velour from our beloved hatter, Hückel. He looks so good on you!

AnA, what a fantastic Homburg on your head. He looks super good on you with that great, shape!

Monte, indeed, very small, but what I can see, looks good!

Enrique, sharp hat and good dressed for Friday, you look very good!

David, gorgeous color, fantastic shape and the right man, who, wears it! What can go wrong.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, of course! My work starts only at tuesday again! The whole weekend including
Monday is carnival in Germany. Monday I have holiday. Thanks that you asked!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Great hats, gents. Those of you in the NE, be careful!

Resistol homburg for me today--casual during the day, but I have to be more formal tonight.

image.jpg

Monte

A-List Customer
Manfred, not sure if you are around but have a great holiday. We are keeping it going for me with a hot tub/swimming party tonight and
an extended family party on Saturday at a Brazilian style steak house. I have a twin sister so we both
got to combine our activities to make for a three day event. Oi yoi yoi (is that correct?)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
It's blizzard day here in NYC, so fedoras are not the uniform of the day. I'm wearing a driving cap I got close to 15 years ago now, that has been a godsend. It's solid shearling, with earflaps that fold down, and a snap front brim. Made in England, and the leather tag has long since become illegible. I wish I could read it, but the brand may have started with a McK . . . something, or possibly just a K. It's extreeeemely warm, and I think it looks pretty neat, as well. I'd love find out how to wash it, tho, because the wool on the inside surface has many years of sweat imbedded.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, thanks for the comment! much appreciate. Great CD, with shorter brim, my guess.

Sam, nice weather for your Fed! Looks good in the snow!

Tom, great helmet Cap, do you wear it sometimes with a feather?;)

Aaron, welcome in the Homburg league! Sharp Homburger.
But why sits the hat so high, is he to small for you?

Monte, many thanks for the wishes, it's only one day, the Monday. Me seems, you will have a fantastic weekend.
What you tell sounds very good for me. Lets rock it. Have a great Party, Monte and drink one for me, too.
Oi yoi yoi ( that is correct?)

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Nice hats gents, I especially like Davids and Chepstow , our tastes must run similar....

Wearing my Blacksheep as I go out into the snow...

volp53.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21