Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats, nice hats, and more nice hats!
David, the Penman might just be a perfect fedora.

Yesterday I was feeling blue.

004lr.jpg

(VS Bobby Blue)

But cheered up a bit when I found this for five bucks.

009esj.jpg

Today I am wearing this, which arrived not more than 30 minutes ago.

011abt.jpg

013slv.jpg

017yos.jpg

022jps.jpg

021ndb.jpg

:D

I believe it's the original box, too, because of that info card at the bottom.

congratulations...enjoy your new 50, Jeff!

David... I like your choice today. Be sure to attach the wind cord. The St. Bernards will find the hat no matter deep the snow, and you, below.

Be careful out there nor'easterners.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
DJH, that Black Cherry is stunning! That is one attention grabbing color! I like it!

Manfred, nice Borsy! You look great in it!

Hatophile, your CD fits you just right!

Case, every time I see a Fed IV, I want to purchase one for myself more and more!

Aaron, very nice homburg! Try pulling it down a little bit though, or is it a bit small? I like the colors on it!

Ordinary Guy, You wear that blacksheep nicely! Looks great. I really like the brown ribbon on the lighter color body! Sharp!

Jeff, VERY nice 50!

Teach, that hat looks great on you. Looks to be some interesting bow work as well!

Alan, am I jealous of the weather you have. I love the snow, but it has been pretty dry for us this winter. I really like the hat too! Nice choice! I especilly like that liner logo! Stetson has some of the neatest logos (in my opinion).

Today, I am just wearing a cap, so I won't bore ya'll with photos of that one, haha!

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
O-Guy, thanks so much for the kind words! Your Black Sheep is a stunner, great design with a killer ribbon!

Jeff, you Bandit you, three ? hats at one day and a new Open Road under it. Damn sharp.

HT, congrats you look great with the new one! Very very nice.

Alan, yeeha, John Wayne, he would be proud If he could see you in this wide brimmed Western hat.
You look very good with him!

Justin, many thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ha! Thanks guys, the Clear Beaver is really fantastic. Three hats over two days, though, and I should clarify that the $5 was that little chrome helmet! :) I definitely forked out some more dough for the Stetson last week.

Alan, that's a really nice one. I don't recall seeing in previously.

Thank you Jeff, Perry, Manfred and Justin. I haven't worn this hat very much since first posting it. Likely 1920s, it's a fine quality nutria body with some visible wear, renovated with a new sweat and ribbon circa 1940s. The rose colored silk liner is sweet. I put in a deep center crease, lower in front, which helps the fit. It wears well on a windless day shortly before a haircut.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Ha! Thanks guys, the Clear Beaver is really fantastic. Three hats over two days, though, and I should clarify that the $5 was that little chrome helmet! :) I definitely forked out some more dough for the Stetson last week.
Marvy S50, Jeff! Dare I ask what ran through your head as you bought the chrome helmet? Tell me you're not shopping around for a Harley with apehangers!

Teach, you wear that daring triple bow with confidence. Looks good!

OG, Manfred said it best. :)

Alan, if you ever tire of that Stetson, I'd like to have it reblocked to a 7.5, which would bring the brim down to what, 3 inches? Awesome hat.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez all you fellows have some really great looking hats, I wonder if the chrome helmet would be better used for those "back seat" drivers?...did I see a tag on it that says, "mother in law in use"? LOL!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Thanks for the tips, guys. Does this look better?

image.jpg

Alan, perfect winter hat.
Jeff, that's an amazing find!
Robert, stingy to a whole new level. lol
Teach, rock that lid!
Manfred, deine hut gefelt mir!
David, the tone on that hat is superb.
Case, you're a natural in the snow with that Fed.

Loving the hats today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21