Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranch work today...Akubra Boss of the Plains...
IMG_20121207_150306_036.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Hey there! I figure it used to be one, as if I look at the brim, it looks to have a cut mark, and the stiffness of the brim + the brim size match that of my other homburg from the same time period!

AnA, 20? I don't own a 20? I will try to take photos of the coat when I can, but for ideas, it is just a standard waterproof coat. I am unsure if it was made for a female or male, but it is the only thing I could find that would allow my brown Special the ability to leave the storage. Gender aside, it's a very warm coat.

I was thinking your Special was a 20. That's what I meant.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
First little snow of the year doing some salting so my wife could get down the driveway safely in my Akubra Campdraft
122212122405.jpg

My Panama Bob overlooking the Grand Canyon
197d34abfd25d9d2698754879810663f.jpg

Stetson Panamanian at Sequoia National Park
DSCN0124.jpg
Same Stetson at Old Faithful
DSCN0286.jpg

Me and my Panama Bob drooling over guitars at the Gibson Factory
IMG_0057.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I wanted to use Jones in my reply but just can't get it to work. For someone who has avoided the movies, you've got the panache down like a pro. Hope you are safe and sound and getting out from under the blizzard.

Thanks, Alan. Sounds like I got through the bad weather in better shape than you did. I'm usually good for at least one slip and fall on the ice each winter.

Robert - cool colours on your Lelewer

CircuitRider - the Eddy looks as though it is a fine snow-day hat

DJH, even though the weather is nasty, you still confront it in great style!

Cheers, Splintz. I like the Homdora you have.

David - Thank you for your comments on my Beaver Brand conversion!
David (2/7) - Your bluegrass Whippet is an inspiration; I have a Borso coming back from Northwest Hats that will look similar with the new binding.
David (2/8) - GORGEOUS Black Cherry!! Just a stunning hat! :thumb:
David (2/9) - That snow is unbelievable!!! :smow: The Garrison makes up for it, though. And quite the color combination between hat, coat, and scarf. Well done, sir. :cool:

AnA - thanks for the comments. I find it impossible to catch up if I miss a day or two - you've done a great job going back in time!

C44 - nice campaign hat

Thanks David, looks like that Garrison is being put to good use. Though you really should see the movie; "Raiders" is a great film.;)

Thanks, Jared. I'm sure I'll catch up with the movies some day. I would have already if they were on NetFlix

Manfred - the St Regis looks as though it was made specially for you.

Tom - the BoP looks to be a great hat for outside work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points