Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GEDC2341_zps993d2545.jpg

Nice crease Iain. Good work...

Good looking crease Iain.

Fine morning shots David and Perry.

Tom I'm a little worried about that tennis ball... it is in the same place every day you pull out that beautiful 7XCB. Watch your step!

Thanks for the note on the Stetson Plastic Felt, Manfred. I hope you are making a speedy recovery.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning from the northern US, Minnesota. It has warmed up to 9'F. A snow storm bringing more snow is expected later this evening. I took the pic below while my jacket shell rests on a yard chair. I am snow shoveling and ice chopping down by the lake. My hat for these chores is the Akubra Campdraft, bluegrass. I used the wind cord while I was chopping ice as the wind off the lake was threatening to carry my hat away.

IMG_4447-M.jpg

Inside with a cup of tea and honey, Eric -

Brando11

A-List Customer
Some fine lids there, gents. Iain, that's one of the nicest diamond creases I've seen- I may have to try that myself.

David, btw, I'm looking at having a new jacket made in seal brown to supplement my Schott and Aeros, which are black steerhide and horsehide. Could you give me a bit of info on yours (mfr., type of hide, model?) I dig it!

Best-
Brando

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Some fine lids there, gents. Iain, that's one of the nicest diamond creases I've seen- I may have to try that myself.

David, btw, I'm looking at having a new jacket made in seal brown to supplement my Schott and Aeros, which are black steerhide and horsehide. Could you give me a bit of info on yours (mfr., type of hide, model?) I dig it!

Best-
Brando

Brando; I too love David's jacket. The jacket mfr is here - http://superiorjackets.com/ . I have considered ordering the jacket shown at this link - http://superiorjackets.com/?page_id=89.

Eric -

Last edited:

Brando11

A-List Customer
Thanks so much, Eric. I'm just getting knowlegeable about the leather jacket manufacturers out there. My wife will be thrilled that I have a new obsession to go along with my hats...

Best-
-Brando

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, thanks for the recovery wishes, I do my best, my friend. To see your nice Panizza helps a lot!

Sam, good looking CD in every light!

Eric, cool hat and vest!

Robert, looks good the Savoy, great color too!

Tom, sharp 7X with a great bash!

David, wonderful hat, that color works very good for him!

Ian, very nice hat and a sharp crease for your CD. Well done!

Perry, sharp Stetson! you have a nice tie my friend!

Monte

A-List Customer
Iain, I agree, great work on the crease...may have to try that on my Portis thin ribbon.
Frank, neat how a contrasting, light shirt and a complimentary tie can dress up that gray on gray. Looks great.
Nice ribbon, Alan. Looks like another stitched wool. Rethinking my thoughts on wool--unique looking.
Manfred, welcome back.
My back went out a couple days ago but we got that snow already that MN is waiting for.
More snow removal is the last thing I need. Me in a coat and hat a couple of days ago.
SuitnHat2_zpsb15fd73a.jpeg

Last edited:

fashion frank

One Too Many
WoW What a Crown !

Good morning from the northern US, Minnesota. It has warmed up to 9'F. A snow storm bringing more snow is expected later this evening. I took the pic below while my jacket shell rests on a yard chair. I am snow shoveling and ice chopping down by the lake. My hat for these chores is the Akubra Campdraft, bluegrass. I used the wind cord while I was chopping ice as the wind off the lake was threatening to carry my hat away.

IMG_4447-M.jpg

Inside with a cup of tea and honey, Eric -

Man That is a great looking crown on that hat it looks so "tall " ,plus I love that color!

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy