Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks so much, Eric. I'm just getting knowlegeable about the leather jacket manufacturers out there. My wife will be thrilled that I have a new obsession to go along with my hats...

Best-
-Brando

Hey Brando - yes Eric is right, my jacket came from Mark at Superior Flight Apparel. He is actually a lounge member, his username is fishmeok.

This one was a test jacket that Mark advertised in the classifieds at a great price. I love his work and wouldn't hesitate to buy another from him. He doesn't have the PR chorus here that the other jacket maker has (I swear a number of people in those threads are on the payroll, or at least get free stuff), but he is a very nice guy making cool jackets.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Steve, fantastic Melone. Very very nice overall shape. You look great with it!

Robert, a classic casquette, very nice fabric, coool!

Monte, thank you very much for the welcome, you are nice dressed!

pw073.jpg

Royal Stetson Deluxe.

Alan, Thanks! I am on the look out for different color stiff hats. This one is fun to wear!

Tom, Super! Everything (ribbon width, color, form, finish) works great with your VS ArtLite Granite Wanderer

Perry, Your Royal Stetson Deluxe is a beauty. As usual great brim work!

Sam, You look great in the Anton Peschel Trachten Velour! IMO fun hats to wear!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Roads here in Minnesota are rutted with new and blowing snow. The nearly stopped traffic has motivated me to find shelter and solace in a local coffee shop. I am waiting for the roads to be plowed. The highway departments website tracks the activity and I should be good to go in less than an hour. Hatted in my VS Wanderer in silverbelly.

IMG_4452-M.jpg

Learning to be patient is hard work. Best, Eric -

Alan, Fantastic Knox 20 Westlite OPS! I really like how you have it creased and dented (also brim)! Very dense felt with a beautiful smooth finish!

Eric, Sorry to hear about the snow + roads. Your VS Wanderer in silverbelly is a beauty!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Tom - nice Wanderer to start off Fawcett Friday

Sam - big change from your usual wider brim style today

Alan - super Special OPS

Eric - hope you don't have to spend too much time stuck at the coffeeshop. Good Wanderer for FF

My FF contribution - Dark Moss Weston style VS

smugshot_2274794-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Dynamite hats today folks! I can not comment on the plethora of superb hat pics, but suffice that I enjoy every post fellows.

Some comments on this mornings hats -
GTDean; Always good to see the granite Wanderer cousin to a couple of my hats. I love the granite color.

Sam; Your pics this winter really show off that you can wear hats and caps sir. Your confidence shows thru the pics. You wear todays hat wel. I really like yesterdays hat on you.

Alan; Daper hat on you. Looking sharp as always. A belated Happy Birthday to Dad and Daughter.

David; Always apleasure to see the hat you showcase. Love the hat and the felt color. I need one like that! Hey, the beard trim is snazzy.

Hato/Mayser; Thanks for the positive comments guys. The snow is a normal part of the winter here. During a snowy day I plan flexible travels. All the folks I know have kits in the car in case of big snow. Extra clothing, sleeping bag, some food and other assundry items. My challenge is being patient. ...... Perhaps I should have selected challenging myself to rid myself of imaptient tendancies, instead of dating super models for Lent!:eusa_doh:;)...This is my attempt at "impatient humor."

Nice hats folks, Eric -

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Today I'm wearing my NOS Early 50's Resistol OR clone. I just received it from ebay yesterday. It was a buy-it-now auction with no size specs. I took a chance and I was absolutely shocked when I opened the box. It fits my head perfectly....like it was specifically made for me.

resistolOR1_zpsf350a7e0.jpg

resistolOR2_zpsa99f12f6.jpg

resistolOR3_zpsb1088b03.jpg

resistolOR5_zps118ccd9b.jpg

resistolOR4_zps337adac6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy