Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR chipmunks... handsome OR Perry.

Enjoying your new semi-calado, David. Is it even more expensive for a full calado? I'm guessing it takes a lot of work to punch out all those holes. ;)

Fawcett Friday... SO SOON?!

Yep, fellas, we've done it again. Starting early (before I pulled out of the garage, even) and out and about, in the NEWLY re-ribboned and blocked VS Steel. This one is a favorite in the rotation...
View attachment 1246 View attachment 1247 View attachment 1248

And then, channeling Marty Feldman in a scene from the classic film "Young Frankenstein"
View attachment 1249

Great lids today, gents. MUCH better than yesterday. (Yesterday was excellent, and we get better every day!)
A&A, Your Dobbs is one of my favorite Milans. I bought one of the same era this week. Not for me. Check the new hats thread later!
GTD, Beautiful Artlite!
David your Semi-c. is breathtaking! Has me making inquiries to find one in my size. Maybe in time to be a contender for the wedding.
CaseC. I hadn't seen this one from Tim yet... magnificent! perfect proportions for you, Sam.
Hatop., You, sir, wear the OR with aplomb! (And a necktie...) Love it!

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
hatsRme, nice work on the VS steel, looks perfect for you!

Perry, love the OR style on you, great hat!

Sam, fantastico! That hat is a killer!

David, wonderful semi colado! The crown has a good air circulation.

Tom, great custom ArtLite!

Richelle, a photo, please!

Royal Stetson Vita-Felt

051013.jpg

Passing the time while waiting for a slow poke.

Yes, all fine... just a check-up. My doctor likes to talk politics before taking my blood pressure so I am doing relaxation exercise in preparation.

Great to see that Rehfus again... wonderful hat!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
And then, channeling Marty Feldman in a scene from the classic film "Young Frankenstein"
View attachment 1249

A&A, Your Dobbs is one of my favorite Milans. I bought one of the same era this week. Not for me. Check the new hats thread later!

Great "Feldman"!!! You nailed it; I LOVE that movie!! Though his role was short, Gene Hackman was brilliant! :)

I appreciate the hat comments, I bought it off Etsy for a steal. Nice and lightweight. The proportions are perfect for me. Can't wait to see your new Dobbs!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
My apologies for being delayed on comments. Some very sweet lids were posted the other day! Very nice!

Gt, I really like that natural color to the felt.

David, Coffee sounds delicious! Great lookin hat as well!

Case, VERY nice! Light and stylish!

Perry, yeas it sure does. Has a great musicial ring to it! You sir, have a very find OR on your noggin today!

HAtsRme, love the last shot!!! Great hats!

Alan, WOW!!!! Great lookin' Vita!!

Manfred, that color just pops! Sharp lid!

I'm not sure what hat I will go with today, but I will figure it out in a little bit.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Sam, Perry, Alan, and Justin, thanks a lot! It's a rarely hat that Rehfus, never seen a similar hat of this brand!

Charlz, great Sidney and Video, indeed a famous brand, I have for myself three Akubra, A custom, Snowy River in black and a Stockman in sand.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Sam - I love your CRM. Tim's bats all seem to have that great swoopy brim.

Hatto - Nice OR today. I hope Sam can sing or our group will get nowhere.

Alan - very nice RS Vita Felt. Hope the blood pressure was good. The semi-calado is my first and I'm really enjoying it. I'd hate to be the guy punching out all the holes.

Charlie - you've got the Marty Feldman look down! I'd say one of these Panama's would be great for you at your daughter's wedding. I bet Art could come up with a ribbon that matches the wedding too! He only took a couple of weeks or so to do mine - I guess it all depends on what bodies he has at the time.

David, wonderful semi colado! The crown has a good air circulation.

Thanks, Manfred. It is rather warm today so I'm appreciated that circulation. The Rehfus you are wearing is a good looking hat.

David, Coffee sounds delicious! Great lookin hat as well!

Thanks, Splintz. I did get my coffee ration, shortly after so all is well.

Charlz - the rulez are dead so your color combo is just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails