Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Gettin' ready to go Cowboy on some yard work...YEEEE HAWWW!!!!!....

cowboy02.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
OK A Good Hat Day for a Saturday Every One a Winner Especially the LandScapers Today !.
Most of us hard at work in the garden & landscaping chores...Got to get it done..Cool Lawn-Sled Rusty !
Well i took a break from the Yard work & went to Fosters for a Freeze & after that got tooo lazy & Hot out so Straw Milans for today...
Leaf blowers around Cactus & Agave Dont Mix well Ouch !
232323232%7Ffp543%3A8%3Enu%3D3654%3E5%3C8%3E5%3C9%3E27455%3C86%3B%3A25%3Aot1lsi

g.durand, Main St San Rafael right ?
I used to display my 53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe there many moons ago a fun meet !
& your lookin sharp oh yea Hollywood is you as well!

Manfred, Keep at it im a flea Market Raider as well ! we got some great ones out my way....

Every one looks great today !

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
In the afternoon I switched to the Akubra Cattleman to work hanging some fence. Halfway through one panel a storm hit and soaked me and the hat. The hat handled the water well. I had water pouring off the front brim but no water passed through the hat.
IMG_5303.JPG

IMG_5304.JPG

IMG_5308.JPG

g.durand

One Too Many
g.durand, Main St San Rafael right ?
I used to display my 53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe there many moons ago a fun meet !

...busted!
You and little Che--lookin' good in the Milans

A'n'A--yes, me and Bourdain, strolling in our white shirts. Time for dinner.

TJones, RBH, case,--everyone is working today, makes me feel lazy since all I did was drink coffee and watch baseball. Nice hats, guys.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Che, Steve and g-durand, thank you very much for the kind words, I really appreciate them!

Justin, great hat with a nice tall crown your Penn Craft!

Sam, Akubra are one of the best hats! You look very good with him.

Che, thanks, you guys rock the Milan hats as no other!

Rusty, nice photo, yard work make fun with so a fine hat and that great equipment!

TJ, looks good on you that western Straw!

Monte, sharp hat. Like the look with the feather!

Charlz, looks like a Chinese hat, a good protection for the sun!

AnA, looks good as ever the nice Dobbs!

g-durand, great photos. I love your Playboy and how it looks on you, a sharp hat?

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Back from some Mother's Day errands - Dobbs 20, this morning.

I hope the mothers in everyone's lives have a great day today!

smugshot_8279895-L.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
"Back from errands...", At 7am? What in the world was open that early?

Nice swoop! So you saw my 15 and raised me 5, aye! :)

I've noticed my tastes changing from swoopy (when I first got in to hats) to flat brimmed, to Che'style (brim up), and soon to be swoopy. Full circle; in due time. :cool:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Akubra Squatter

Going out to enjoy coffee on my front porch this brisk morning...nice and cool enough to wear my Akubra Squatter...Man! I still can't get used to the color of this hat! ...

meakubra03.jpg

Nice collection of hats guys!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
"Back from errands...", At 7am? What in the world was open that early?

Nice swoop! So you saw my 15 and raised me 5, aye! :)

I've noticed my tastes changing from swoopy (when I first got in to hats) to flat brimmed, to Che'style (brim up), and soon to be swoopy. Full circle; in due time. :cool:

With our daughter away at school, I had to go get the Mother's Day flowers - wanted to beat the rush :)

When I first started with hats, I put the asymmetric Hollywood brim style on the first ones I had. Since then, I've pretty much kept to the same conventional swoopy style all the time.

I wonder if our Dobbs are the same hat and inflation had set in?

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Justin/ splintercellsz, if you read this, your PM box is full. Just wanted to let you know that I received the payment and that the hat will be shipped on Monday. Thanks!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
City Sport

On second thought, maybe it's a little too chilly outside for the Akubra. I'll wear my City Sport instead...

mycitysport.jpg

btw, thanks Chepstow...what hat are you wearing in your avatar pic? It really looks nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner