Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful beachfront, Eric. How many acres, or approximately what size is the lake where you live?

Dove looks great on the sand backdrop!

Manfred you make the day brighter in that beautiful Breiter!

Last edited:
Jeff, Fantastic series of hats! Good to see the warmer weather out your way!

Manfred, Thanks! Great to see the A. Breiter Munich cap in action!

Eric, Your VS Wanderer is a beauty!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
hatsRme; Thanks sir, I do enjoy living on the water. We moved within the last 2 years from another metro area lake to this home which has some beachfront to <700 acres of water. Downsizing from our previous home, while upsizing the beachfront and water acreage has been truly enjoyable. Living in Minnesota, residents must enjoy living near or on the lake as the state is plum full of lakes.

During the summer we head out to relax and escape to yet another lakeshore. Most of our family and friends have summer cabins. It is normal for the local highways to full of summer getaway cars Thur.-Sun. during the summer. Our cabin, Long Lake near Park Rapids, MN is on 2,000 acres with a max depth of 135 feet. It makes our home lake appear tiny.

H - Great pics of late were you are sharing the camera view with family. Very cool.

Mayer; Thanks sir. Your german/austrian hats of late are extrordinary examples. everyone is eye opening for me.

O; Thanks sir. You have quite a collection and variety of hats showcased of late. Examples of a fine hat collection.

Eric -

Last edited:
A great day in hat world... spring in Minnesota, fantastic cap weather in Germany. All is good.

I have a hat from middle America that came to me today from Germany - a wonderful milan from Rabbit's spring sale. Pardon the application of vaseline on the iPhone lens, but I am headed to NYC for work tomorrow and am an unshaven, unrested mess.

051513.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I won't comment individually on today's selection, but they all look good.

As a newcomer to this forum I've spent a bit of time browsing through this thread, and was surprised at how few hats didn't look good on their respective owners. Some were hats I'd never consider wearing myself, but they looked good on the appropriate heads.

Either I'm easily pleased or the regulars have a good sense of what suits them - I suspect it's the latter.

g.durand

One Too Many
ManofKent--thank you, I would agree, but it could just be that we are all good with our camera work!

Great hats again today everyone, not much time to comment at the moment.

VS Granite today.
Photo2_zpsf8df29bd.jpg

Pardon the application of vaseline on the iPhone lens, but I am headed to NYC for work tomorrow and am an unshaven, unrested mess.

No worry...From the angle of your iphone, we can't see you applying the vaseline. :D

I missed that Milan when it was Rabbit's. Certainly would have remembered that one. Beyond gorgeous, and the stylized photo really presents it perfectly. Enjoy NYC.

GDurand, what is the brim measurement of that hat? Dimensional? Couldn't be more perfect!

Last edited:

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Put the Buckaroo to work today during some weed spraying. Worked like a charm, in that the only part of me that wasn't sunburnt was my head and neck. Mission accomplished...

8736607724_3f4197fa49_z.jpg

Got to wear a different sort of hat a few days ago:

8742105059_934e08350f.jpg

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Gt, very nice Cabelas. How does it do in the heat?

David, great lookin' Dualist! I can't get enough of how those look! Sharp, yet casual in a way!

HatsRme, your username is correct! Hats ARE you!! Swell Milan!

Ytt, very nice Velour!

Case, sweet sand!

RBH, I really like that Strat! Looks great!

Eric, very nice Silverbelly!

Orange, love the crown on that Borsy! Looks tall and full!

Jeff, that panama derby is something else! I like it!

Manfred, very sharp cap! Looks to be in amazing condition!

Alan, very nice Milan! Hope you have a blast in NYC!!

G.durand, very nice VS!

Robert, you have a wonderous trove of lids, and each one is better than the last!

Al, great choice!

Neo, that Buckaroo looks to work wonders! Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21