Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pw134.jpg

Panama Hats Direct for 75+ temps today.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Alexander.
It has developed a nice patina to it, looks almost vintage now. Wish it had vintage dimensions but you know that story...

Congrats on graduation. What did you major in, Pre-Med?

Microbiology, actually. I switched from Pre-Med near the end of my junior year. I'm spending this year doing research internships to improve my chances of being admitted into a Ph.D. program, as I was rejected by all the programs I applied to last fall/winter.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Justin, Steve, Alan, Charlie and Eric, I thank you all for the nice Cap comments, I appreciate them all. Thanks guys!

Alex, my congratulation to the hat a few days ago and to the Buckaroo!

Al, great photos and an great looking Optimo!

Robert, that Barbisio looks fantastic, lovely color!

Alan, a wonderful Milan from Rabbit, this hat looks excellent on your head! Have a great Time in New York.

Eric, your Wanderer is a great hat and looks fantastic in this Sea scene!

Charlie, that is a beauty! Looks very good with this mulicolor ribbon.

Tom, sharp hat that Roadmaster and new for me, a good looking Modern Stetson!

Manof, your Bowler looks really good on you and If I don't know it better I would say he is made for you!

g,durand, that Lee, also a hat that let my eyes shine If I would see you on the road!

David, your Straw and Milan collection is awesome, another great hat!

Perry, not often that I see you with a Panama but If I see you, you look sharp!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, bravissimo, excellent, awesome, marvelous, incredible I have not enough words because, my English is not the best.
I have learned my English in school 32 years ago! Sometimes I missed some special words ( I have sleeped ) to describe what I want to say.
But I guess you know what I mean. Ryan and Quinn, best dressed Teens that I have seen, but I know his dad that is the best dressed guy here in the Lounge!

1961MJS

Congratulations Alex. Microbiology is a pretty good field. Keep working on getting a job and getting a PhD, something will work out. At least get whatever advanced degree you're after before kids. It's hard to study and coach PeeWee baseball.

Later

casechopper

+1 on this. I've thought about going back for my masters or PhD but for the moment there just isn't time with kids, work and a house to maintain. If you're going to do it, the easiest time is before you have other responsibilities.

Congratulations Alex. Microbiology is a pretty good field. Keep working on getting a job and getting a PhD, something will work out. At least get whatever advanced degree you're after before kids. It's hard to study and coach PeeWee baseball.

Later

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It is already 77'F and expected to get well into the 80's F this afternoon. I am back from getting fresh coffee in my linen shirt and my silverbelly light weight felt VS fedora.

IMG_5266-M.jpg

When taking the pics I tended to, without thinking, stand in the shade. It brings to mind that I need to acclimatize myself to the new norm of spring/summer temps.

IMG_5269-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Al; Thanks for sharing your adventures and the special moment of the Prom. I imagine that Mom's Day seeing anything goes was very specil. The shots are well composed and sharp. You are snappy in your special hats and attire. Your son and special friend are styling.

Best, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot