Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
DJH: Your Dualist is one of my favorite of the dualists I've seen.

Thank you Sam - the Dualist is one of my favorite hats for sure.
The Wegener your wore today looks to be in great shape. You have a much more diverse selection of hats to choose from than I do.

Hatto - I really like the proportions of your PB straw hat.

Javier - cool Borsalino. Is that the rollable one?

Jeff - I can see what you like the Dobbs Milan.

Andy - great Fed IV. You gotta do it though; Indy all the way! Actually if you just tightened the pinch a little, you'd have a nice Chrystal Skull thing happening.

Alan - must be a sign of warmer weather to come if you have put the big felts away for a while. I like that Stetson. I have a pug just like yours - I'll have to find a hat to put it on.

David, perfect example of what a Dualist should be! Very nice!

Thanks, Splintz. Yep, you need to get yourself a nice Milan.

Sir Richard - the cap is a good look for you.

AnA - I like the FP you are wearing today. Nice shots from the convention center too - I've done my share of trade shows there.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Thank you all for the warm re-welcome :)

Did I mention that I love this hat?

061913_2.jpg
Yes you did Alan. Even I don't know if I would go out with such a wwwwiiiiiiiidddddeeeee brim but I would be very tempted.

Anyway I got this low crown, I still think it's a bit weird as I'm used to bigger crowns. Yes it's a wool hat but it's not as harsh as my "Staples" Western Resistol XX Premium wool...
20130620.jpg

Don't know if it's genuine nor how old it is. Got it to mess with my friends as they know I like JD. :)
20130620b.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliment.
David: Yes, its the Borsalino Rollable, and one of, if not thee most comfortable hat to wear...

The problem with this site, is that I feel like Michael Jackson "do I own that ? I want one! I'll take one of that and that, oh and that!" with out the money.... :(
Great hats, gents.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Now THAT is country music. I'm usually partial to jazz and funk, but I love me some true country western music! I don't know what they call that southern music they play today. Durge.

Lotsa - Very cool shots of Petra. I've always wanted to see that place ever since Indy 3.

Blackthorn - Your travels are legendary! I love seeing your ventures in to the world. :plane: I only have local adventures. Thank you so much for sharing!! :thumb:

RBH - Thank YOU!... for sharing that awesome video!! :yo:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
As always great hats everyone. Today I had lunch on the New Haven Green about a block from the shop. Sporting the new Fathers-day tie. and a DelMonico Caprice Bleached Panama.
02685b822998c025711b4d3c7956f927_zpsb0abc861.jpg

Jeff
Living the Dream at
DelMonico Hatter

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
MoK, great look!

AnA, beautiful FP!

Jao, too cool! Looks great perched atop your noggin!

Jed, too cool! I really like the tie!

1930s Penn-Craft. The hat is grey, with a purple undertone. Apologies for the indoor photo. I just arrived home, and the sun is setting.

02912.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Blackthorn--thanks for sharing photos of your trip to the top of the world with us. What an adventure that must have been!

RBH--Hoyt sure could write 'em, couldn't he?

John Galt

Vendor
Good looking Dobbs VVL, JG. Is it really very, very light? /QUOTE]

Alan: It is pretty light. I haven't weighed it yet, but can say it is about the weight of a Playboy. I don't think it is as light as a Champ Featherweight. Missed out on a Dobbs Hankachif at about 5 am this morning, BTW - was that one of you fellas? If so, great snag!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Jeff - the Panama looks great on you.

Splintz - I like the colour of the Penn-Craft.

G - nice OR style Lee

VS Semi-Calado for Fawcett Friday

smugshot_5429345-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou