Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdutchman

Practically Family
My new Akubra Tawny Fawn (call it "camel" color) Federation.

Me.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Fatdutchman, Nice, very nice. I don't have one, and seeing it on your head, beneath that tree makes me wan't to sing, "Willow weep for me..." :eusa_clap

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
Douglas, as sharp as ever!!! That Supernatural is outta this world COOL!!

Fatdutchman, that Fed looks great, love that color, may have to think about adding one in that color to my humble collection.

CarloEscobar

New in Town
Just a quick stop-over at the Madrid airport. See all that wasted Spanish Cedar on the roof... that's a lot of humidors we could have had.

IMG_0003.JPG

(just hope the pic shows)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
CarloEscobar said:
Just a quick stop-over at the Madrid airport. See all that wasted Spanish Cedar on the roof... that's a lot of humidors we could have had.

IMG_0003.JPG

(just hope the pic shows)

There's plenty of humidors, its more cigars I could use! Running low!

Qwkslvr

One of the Regulars
Pippin and Loki

I took the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood this evening. The weather was somewhat cool so I donned my Borsalino wool/cashmere ivy cap in dark gray. My leather three-quarter length dress coat, a pair of sturdy Levi's and work boots.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Douglas, Super cool! Now, that looks like the shade of grey I've been looking fo, but despaired of finding. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks gentlemen. J.T., the hat has more blue in it than what is shown.

RBH, I found a bunch of ties in storage. This one is all wool.

Bebop

Practically Family
Douglas, you have the most wonderful hats. They all look very good on you but you look really angry. I know it's probably just the photos and people on the board that know you, know I am wrong but it seems like the elephant in the room. "Douglas looks like he is about to kill someone. How could he look so mad when he has such nice hats?" lol But he does have nice hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS