Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
David - that's a lovely Cavanagh

Charlie - great looking sovereign. Definitely a chill here too.

Perry - Nice looking straw. I think straw season has ended here, but I live in hope.

Joao - great looking hats and views.

Sam - Lovely looking Knox.

Andy - That Stetson looks great on you. I'm enjoying your vintage collection as much as the akubras.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments on yesterday's Fed IV - and yes Charlie & Sam, I agree they work well for me (I've ordered two more...).

---------------------------------------------

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...

Sadly not my house, but it is my Adam Premier :)

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
attachment.php

Andy, beautiful Stetson you have there!

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Richard and Johnny J - this fedora arrived nearly spotless. Just a bit of brushing is all it took to get it to nearly pristine condition. I can't figure out why I person would go to the trouble of purchasing a top quality hat, having his initials engraved, and then not wearing it. My good fortune, I guess.

Richard - you do seem to find quite a few very nice vintage fedoras. I'm thinking the UK must be the place to be for hats.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Richard and Johnny J - this fedora arrived nearly spotless. Just a bit of brushing is all it took to get it to nearly pristine condition. I can't figure out why I person would go to the trouble of purchasing a top quality hat, having his initials engraved, and then not wearing it. My good fortune, I guess.

Richard - you do seem to find quite a few very nice vintage fedoras. I'm thinking the UK must be the place to be for hats.

Sadly far less selection than in the states (where this one came from :) ).

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful and wellworn hats, everyone!

Sadly not my house, but it is my Adam Premier :)

Don't be sad, Richard. A house like that is a hole in reality into which you throw all your money. If you owned that, you couldn't afford all your great hats. The house looks beautiful, but so does the Adam ... and that's your's ;)

SBG, HrM, MoK, Chepstow, thanks for the kind words about the western. I posted my boots in the ga&a forum if anyone likes vintage style cowboy boots.
O.G. that is a GREAT Stetson. What a score.
ManofKent, awesome Adam porkpie.
Cap for me today. Cooled down into the 80s and looking like rain.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Everybody’s been looking stylish lately. Wearing my rebuilt Stetson panama this afternoon. When I get some nice jet black ribbon, I’ll replace this ratty factory one I tacked back on.

ZDSCF3239_zps51729bea.jpg

Decided I don’t dislike moderately wide brims after all, provided the crown is tall and the color light enough!

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
ManofKent, great look! The hat looks very good on you and also love the rest of the look.
dh66, good choice. Wouldn't want to be caught in the rain without something covering my head.
B.J. Hedberg, nice looking panama. The brim looks good to my eye.

Today I wore my Stetson Sportlite. :)

dLwDQ7A.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Cavanagh comments from yesterday, guys. It was great seeing all the super hats posted.

Dark when I headed to the office today (not good!) so an inside shot.

VS/Optimo Dualist. Supposed to get into the 80's today and 90's tomorrow so still a chance for some straw hats!

smugshot_4648099-L.jpg

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Supposed to get into the 80's today and 90's tomorrow [...]

David, are you trying to indicate that Lennon is still alive? Well, don't worry ... I too live much of my life in the time-pocket of my youth ;) :D

Although it announces the arriving fall, it's a beautiful mix of felt and straw you show today, gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred