Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
BJ, great work on that Panama, looks good!

dh66, sharp Cap. You rock it!

Richard, I like your dress style, always well dressed, sharp combi today!

Eric, nicely dressed, my friend, colorful face today, I wonder, what have you done wrong!

Perry, well so! A good motivation for all of us!

Andy, looove that hat!

Sam, great look with the Camilla!

David, lucky man, you and Perry can wear Straw hats. Summer is gone in Germany....!

Hamilcar, you both wear your hats great, dudes!

Just returned from a visit with my Dad on Long Island. This was on my desk waiting for me. A little late by the calendar, but not by the temperatures. More photos of Graham's work on this in the parabuntal straw thread.

parabuntal12.jpg

parabuntal13.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
dh66 - nice cap. Time for me to dig out some wool ones.

BJ - nice shape on that panama - relaxed but smart

HamilcarBarca - Lovely hat - looks great with the sport jacket

David & Sam - I always enjoy those VS's

Andy, Perry, Eric - three great looking Stetsons in a row (Eric does look a little off colour though)

Alan - a beautiful straw - makes me think of Poirot on a cruise in the med.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's offering.

Another wet day here. For those interested in Ecclesiastical history, the wall is St Augustine's Abbey, Canterbury.

Made in England Royal Stetson:

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up

Absolutely wonderful look on you, Alan!! I love the rolled brim on that Optimo crown. It looks like a superb weave and light as a feather. Its about 96 degrees in Chicago today, so even my lightweight Monticristi feels too heavy......:eusa_doh:

Beautiful hat!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Thank you Josh and Richard.

It is indeed a true featherweight. I've been enjoying wearing the buntal Stetson I found on eBay earlier this year during the hottest days of summer... a very confortable wear. When we visited Optimo together a couple of years ago I admired the plantation styles they had on display. They all had C-crowns I believe and they suggested that on this one. A good look also, but I'm happy I stayed with my original thought and opted for the optimo crease.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, are you trying to indicate that Lennon is still alive? Well, don't worry ... I too live much of my life in the time-pocket of my youth ;) :D

Lennon will always be alive, Ole!!

David, lucky man, you and Perry can wear Straw hats. Summer is gone in Germany....!

Manfed, September has some of the nicest weather of the year in this area.

David & Sam - I always enjoy those VS's

Thanks, Richard - Art does make a very tasty hat. I like the Stetson you are wearing today.

Alan - what a nice job the Optimo guys did on your straw hat body.

Frank/Charlie - the forecast is for an unbelievable 96F here in Nashua tomorrow. I'd say it a straw hat day is coming up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner