Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Moving day in Philly. 20's/30's 8 panel cap.

smugshot_6460994-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Steve. This cap was previously owned by our Lounge friend Baron Kurtz and is one of my favorite hats to wear.

The move has gone well, our daughter is moving from school housing to an apartment so a big step for her.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
WOW!! Lots of stellar hats, everyone!! It's been about a week or so since I last visited. Looks like there have been a few subtle changes around here. Nice.

Wearing a Saks 15/20 clone in my customer's lobby...

7875F3DB.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Aussie hats, furries, thin ribbons, wide ribbons, a bowler, customs, vintage, caps, Abbey Road in a Borsalino, this day has had it all. Nice to see, gents.

AnA--love that hat.

Randall, I think the webcam is over your left shoulder somewhere.

Two hats today for me. On the way home, Stetson Vita-Felt homburg conversion:
Photo1-194_zps699ef219.jpg

Clowning after work in an Open Road:
Photo1-196_zps64c75dbf.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
g-durand, very nice selection for one day. Both hats looks great on you!!!

AnA, welcome, nice Sacs clone. You know how to shape it that he looks so good!

David, that is a really sharp Cap on you, It looks very good and does a great Job on your head!

Steve, a wonderful old treasure that Borchert, a rare find. Sharp hat on you!

Smokepiper, welcome here on that truly harmonic place. Great first post and a nice Stetson!

Jeff, wooonderfuuul hat!

Randall, that is a great photo and we all know where it is. But that is not the best!
The best is that you look much better there!

Eric, I like that photo. The Jeans jacket and hat works good together and you look sharp with both!

Stetsons, Stetsons, and more Stetsons. I love it, so many great hats.
MW that Borchert is beautiful. I love the color and the contrasting trim.
AnA, great saks. You hats always look good on you head
DJH the cap rocks
Cool enough for a felt and light jacket with my coffee earlier (warming up already though) an old Stevens 3X gold bond beaver. Guess if I'd waited long enough I could've had a Stetson too

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Early morning walk in my VS Executive (silverbelly) this morning. The cool weather has me starting to plan Fall yard chores. Planning must start with a good cup of coffee and quiet time in a chair by the lake. Excellent.

IMG_6108-M.jpg

Eric -

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Early morning walk in my VS Executive (silverbelly) this morning. The cool weather has me starting to plan Fall yard chores. Planning must start with a good cup of coffee and quiet time in a chair by the lake. Excellent.

IMG_6108-M.jpg

Eric -

Eric - every time I see you in a Silverbelly VS I think about my VS Wanderer that should come my way in month or two.

I took so long to write a post I missed your Akubra O.G. That clor is great, and SBG, you can never go wrong with silverbelly - looks great
Hope a great weekend is in store for all

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Early morning walk in my VS Executive (silverbelly) this morning.

Eric, the VS and your sweater looks as if they were made for each other! A very harmonious combination that better than any shows how elegant a classy fedora can compliment a sweater - and vice versa. I find it very stylish - and I don't think it's just the Nordic pattern that tickles my eyes :)

g.durand

One Too Many
Andy--the Squatter looks great. What do they call that color on the Australian market?

dh66--yes, lot's of Stetsons here, not many Stevens to be seen. I don't find many available in searching for vintage finds. Yours looks great.

Eric--I'm a fan of the Executive style as you know, and Art's take on it is superb. Nice look.

Manfred--a good looking Stetson cap, sir. Good choice for the weather.

rlk--another rare and beautiful lid, what more can I say? The hat speaks for itself.

Stepped out in a Penney's Marathon this morning. Compliments were heard.
Photo1-197_zps64733155.jpg

That Marathon goes the distance G.Durand. I love the color
Great color on that one too
Chepstow - Ich bewundere Ihren Stetson kappe. Ich mochte eine. Great cap sir

Great caps worn by David and Manfred and fantastic Italian heather there, Robert. Just a few notes from a slew of fine photos.

I felt the need for some vitality to help me through the fast.

091413.jpg

chinstrapvita3.jpg

(chinstrap now removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points