Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
David, a good weekend it is.

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv677%3A%3Dot%3E7%3A77%3D487%3D34%3B%3DXROQDF%3E27%3A558%3B%3C5325%3Aot1lsi

in a VS lite, brown/copper ribbon my "go to" VS

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B64%3A%3Dot%3E7%3A77%3D487%3D34%3B%3DXROQDF%3E27%3A558%3B%3C5825%3Aot1lsi

my photographer felt a little Nostalgic this morning..

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Andy, I can see the winter is in Cleveland and you are well dressed with Coat and Borsalino!

Strapped, great combination, Suit and hat, the Colors are fantastic!

Roger, Penman is a great hatmaker and the hat looks perfect on you!

Joao, sunny day and a splendid western on your head, I guess it was a good day for you both!

Sam, heavy snow and both well hatted, so is right. Your wife keeps you warm!

Richard, the Rehfus has found a good home and looks good on you!

G, a stunner that Vita Felt. Love the jacket hat combo!

Che, well dressed with Cap and leather jacket, looks like a warm day! Nice black and white photos!

David, great look with your Cordova Cap, I guess is not the last one you bought!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning from Minnesota, USA. I needed to shovel this morning and wore a fedora in spite of the cold 2'F temps. I just wanted to wear a fedora. I am back inside preparing a roast that will complete by the time we get back from coaching at a local gymnastics meet this late afternoon. A lamb roast with beer and spices/herbs. I have been enjoying cooking with new small brewer "growlers." They are tasty, provide flavor to the food and are large enough size to provide the cook a "treat." Hmmm….. A beer in the morning, now that is an older short balding guy's indulgence on during an early morning. I am enjoying my treat on the porch of our boat house and snapped a pic (below).

IMG_6804-XL.jpg

Sierra Nevada Estate beer and a 50's Adam Executive in brown on a butternut board and bowl in the above pic.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Time to go get the Christmas tree with a '40s Vita-Felt Hamburg and the family.

Also, while cleaning the trunk to make space for the tree, my son found his trusty pith helmet. I'd be remiss if I failed to post the hat he is wearing, too.

vagenupy.jpg
yvapysuz.jpg
qejy2u2e.jpg

Matt
A day without a hat is like a night.

Last edited:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Strapped-4-cache - the Churchill looks great

Andy - Very nice Borso. Grey but fairly mild here, definitely no sign of snow.

Che - great photos, and a great hat

Manfred - thanks - I've still yet to see another Rehfus

Eric - beautiful Adam, and the Sierra Nevada looks pretty good too - I've only tried their Pale Ale:)

Gear-guy - You looked dressed for the weather. I've not come across Berg before.

Matt - great photo of you and your son.

Joao - Looking good (can I have some of your sunshine please? ;) )

David - Great looking Black Cherry. Plenty of the white stuff I see!

----------------------

Lawrence & Foster Derby Tweed cap, and a stroll across the creek into town:

Great looking hats (and kid) this weekend guys!!
egu8a3ub.jpg

Empire State keeping my head warm today.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Richard! I might add you ALWAYS wear your caps and hats well. The caps just fit you and I envy your brim work on your fedoras

Andy- Art does make some sweet hats. I have another one coming in the next week or two and I can't wait :D. Lovely Borso by the way. The one Art is making for me as we speak is going to have a similar color scheme to that one.

David thanks, I love your black cherry Penman. Perfect color combo and crease.

Che- great black and white photos. You look great no matter what lid you wear

Thanks Manfred. Any flea markets this weekend?

Eric, great way to start the day- beer, hat and all!

Gear-guy, nothing like a warm, sharp looking fedora on a cold day!

mmbarnes- love the hommie. The pith helmet is too cool. Your son looks like he loves it!

Joao- you would love it around here. There are cowboy hats all over the place! The nice ones really come out on cool Sundays like today.

dh66- looks like it is pretty cold in your neck of the woods, nice Empire State. You do brim up very naturally

Justin, it's good to see you posting again! Nice Cap!

Thanks Rogera. It is unusually cold today, barely saw 40f this afternoon.
That vintage Dobbs you scored looks excellent, btw. Good find!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Not a bad hat & cap day so far.
everyone looks cool

Hi Justin good to see you cap looks nice ,,, my neck is sore but your worth it Amigo.

Roger, thanks ! yea the Dobbs "war" is a good one for you. ahh the Penman nice one... hey you on Storage Wars TV.....

Dale, too cool in the cold you are ....I like the whole package your sportin.

Richard, as well as being King of Tweed, man you have great color coordination too.. I dig the leather buttons on the vest .. good look
oh & the creek what a background...beautiful.

David, Black Cherry in the snow ,, hey a black cherry cap would be great as well.

Joao, the Resistol Diamond Horseshoe shines like those "rare to me" Castilian roses behind you ..

Matt & Son, what a nice kid & he has a cool Pith & I dig your Vita Felt... wearing them well.

gear-guy, Berg 5th ave & a mackinaw coat your set to go.....oh cute baby in your avatar

Eric, a good hat, beer & food,,,help forget the freezing cold I hope..Enjoy

Manfred, Thanks Amigo,, you at the Flea Market today ?

Andy, nice coat & Borso combo,, yes Cost Plus & all the fantastic snicksnacks & sodapop.... good deals on Vino my last visit & hatted

Strapped4cache,,, you shure look sharp & clean not Strapped today in your Churchill.

:cool:
IM enjoying all your post everyone
che

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Resistol Diamond Horseshoe = NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

Joao - Looking good (can I have some of your sunshine please? ;) )
Yes you can. Just come here. Lots of UK folks live in my country.

Joao- you would love it around here. There are cowboy hats all over the place! The nice ones really come out on cool Sundays like today.
Texas would be one of the places I would like to visit.

Monte

A-List Customer
Nice array of hats today. I had a great weekend. We went cross country skiing a couple times and also went to the Nutcracker ballet today. I wore the Williams and Co. hommy and compliments were thrown my way. We did have to fight an older lady for our balcony seats (best seats in the house) but she finally moved to her correct seat. Whew, close to more drama than we needed.
My cashmere overcoat and hat.

Still a little tired from Friday night's Christmas party.

Inside shots.

Steve thinks this one could be from the '20s.

Monte

A-List Customer
No, it's not a cashmere hat. I assume it's beaver or maybe they used bunnies in Lunnon Town (London) back in the roaring twenties.

DH, The Empire State's Great, mate! Perfect hat for you.

Justin it looks like the Army really turned you on your ear.. ;) Magnificent proportions on thet cap!

STUNNING, Monte! Splendidly turned out for what sounded like a perfect evening, especially the test by the lady "of a certain age..."
That Hommy is just spectacular! Moreover, it must be said, "Wearing a hat versus not wearing a hat is the difference between looking adequate and looking your best."

I went out with the dog tonight. Wearing my M&K Custom in gray/green, w/deep dark green ribbon and 2-3/4" overwelted brim.
View attachment 7178 View attachment 7179 View attachment 7180

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind comments Che and Hats-r-Me. HrM that M&K is a beauty, the color looks great, and you wear it with panache. Perfect with the overcoat.
Monte the homburg and overcoat combo looks fantastic. You look perfect for a night to the ballet.
Splintercellz that's a good looking cap. It's a good cut for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany