Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte

A-List Customer
RBH, you beat me to it. My computer is getting slow and shutting down on its own. Anyway,
Justin, you look like the service is treating you well and I'm glad to see you back posting and very well hatted!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Tumwater DJH.

Thanks, DH.

David - your midnite blue Tumwater was the inspiration for my purchasing one.

Thanks, Andy. I like your blue Tummy too. The Snowy River seems appropriate at the moment

Hatto - nice Champ and Stetson

Sam - good looking CD (although I like your wider ribbon one as much if not more)

David the Tummy really starts out the week on a high note!

Thanks, Charlie!

Joao, Alan - I'm enjoying the battle of the X's

1mach1 - nice Stetson

Splintz - very stylish. I hope you are enjoying being home for a while.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dale - I really like that Empire state

Justin - nice cap. Good to see you on here again.

Monte - that Williams Homburg is a beauty, and not a company you see much of.

Charlie - I like that MK custom. The green grey looks good with that ribbon.

Lovely Tumwater David - I'm still on the lookout for dark blue hat.

Andy - a Snowy River has got to be perfect for that weather.

Perry - a great pair. I particularly like the Champ.

Sam - Nice Campdraft. Is that silverbelly or sand?

Nice Stetsons Joao, Alan and 1mach1

Alan - I expected at least one photo of you cossack dancing in that ;)

Justin - a fine looking homburg

Charlie - great knox and thanks for the colour comparison shot of the MKs.

------------------------------------------

Thanks to all for the weekend comments.

------------------------------------------

No lunch break on Monday, so a quick flash shot on the way home. Tawny Fed IV

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Are you tempted to dig deeper into the older vintage westerns, Joao? I think you would be pleased.
I would but they are hard to find at my wallet size and head size. When I search for a hat I must think of shipping costs and customs taxes (the higher the price, higher taxes). Things are easier when you are within USA.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I'm such as idiot, too lazy to get fuel for my car last night when the temperature was close to freezing.

Had to stop this morning instead in the negative F's. Where's Al Gore when you need him?

Oh well, Mr Gore might be letting me down with the global warming, but my head's snug in my Pecan for Tumwater Tuesday.

smugshot_9028155-L.jpg

Gteay look with the Akubra and tweed Richard.
Hats-r-me the Knox looks great - hope it's helping you keep warm. Thanks for the comparison shot of the M&Ks. I like them both, but the gray-green one is a little more standout (I expect no less from you!)
Splintercellz the vintage Dunn&Co. Is an exceptional looking hat and you have nailed the look to go with it. Great early 30s vintage vibe.
1mach1 that is an absolutely perfect looking Stetson. Textbook example of how a cool hat should look and be worn.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Missed you while I was typing. The pecan is an excellent color DJH - looks great. Stay warm

Gteay look with the Akubra and tweed Richard.
Hats-r-me the Knox looks great - hope it's helping you keep warm. Thanks for the comparison shot of the M&Ks. I like them both, but the gray-green one is a little more standout (I expect no less from you!)
Splintercellz the vintage Dunn&Co. Is an exceptional looking hat and you have nailed the look to go with it. Great early 30s vintage vibe.
1mach1 that is an absolutely perfect looking Stetson. Textbook example of how a cool hat should look and be worn.

Echoing Dale, and also sweet custom Dave!
Stetson wide ribbon for me, going against TAR Tuesday.
IMG_1421.jpg

Great Stetson Hatophile. I've been digging a lot of your hats lately that don't have as narrow a pinch in front. I have a couple that are a little broader, and I was tempted to tighten them up, but they are starting to grow on me. I'm glad I left them alone.

Thanks Dale and Andy, that blue Tumwater is fab! Enjoy NM, we are going to Sedona in February.
Dale I've started wearing some of mine with a wider pinch crown, just for something different. You see that look a lot on some of the 20's hats.

casechopper

Thanks Perry, Charlie, dh66, DJH (I feel the same as you, the campdrafts felt dimensions work well with many ribbon widths) and ManofKent (to answer your question; silverbelly).

I like that Stetson a lot Perry.

Beautiful Tumwater Andy.

For today: CRM Greta
IMG_2330.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

casechopper

Andy: CRM = Cane Rod Maker. He's a recently started custom hatter from here on the forum.

Thanks Perry: It's coming down now. Should be gone by the end of the week though as it's supposed to get up into the 50's. Very odd weather this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic