Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the comments on the Woodrow.

John - nice conversion job on that Resistol

Harv - good looking Malllory

Rick & Dale - a fine looking pair in fine looking ORs :)

Jared - good to see a black hat round here. That Strat looks good.

Nigel - other than a resemblance to a Campdraft, I have no idea about that. It looks very wearable though.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Very nice CRM, Teach - Tim certainly does good work.

Black Sheep for me on another bloody cold morning. This is Bob's custom dyed Eggplant felt

smugshot_7246476-L.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the kind words fellas. David, that color is so cool. I actually am in the market for another custom for my birthday later in the year and I am torn whether I want my first VS or Black Sheep

hatguy1

One Too Many
Nice colorful fedoras Andy, Matt, David et al. No gentlemanly hats or caps for me today. In honor of it being the first full squad workouts of the 2014 spring training season, I'm wearing my team cap and jacket. Go, Cubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Hey, Dusty Baker's a fine coach and the Reds are a great team (grew up watching Rose and Bench). Unfortunately, Baker couldn't get it done for us when he was OUR coach, but still.... Gotta give credit where credit's due.
He couldn't get it done in Cincy either, we canned him over the off season

Banky

One of the Regulars
lookin' Good today gents! We just got a shipment of premier strats at the shop today so of course I had to grab one. A word to the wise if you want to make a living gents, don't work in a hat shop.

Banky

One of the Regulars
Thank you Harv, this is also my first black hat. Don't mind it actually. And yep this one is mine. My boss gets me coming and going:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24