Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Nice hats everyone, It's that time that the hats are between the winter and summer look and I really like it. If you are like southern Indiana cool in the a.m. and then must switch to something else for the P.M. Gota love the midwest.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, you are the king of Cowboy hats!
Thanks! ;)
^ Now that one is a beauty, Joao!
Thanks! It's almost like a 7XCB.

This is my most recent conversion and I'm still undecided about a ribbon treatment. I really like this hat, and it came out nice! Even with all the padding behind the sweat it's still too big for me. I think it's actually larger than a 7 1/4...I may pop it on my head anyway to watch the events in the evening sky after sundown tonight...Mars is at its closest distance from Earth since 2008 and will appear brighter in the sky than we normally see it...In the very early hours after midnight there will also be a Lunar eclipse....got the lucky hat! Hope it's lucky enough to clear the clouds out of the way so I can see everything....
It looks nice as almost "untrimmed".
Lunar eclipse is visible here but it is almost in sunrise. Sky is not cloud free but can see Mars, it's near Moon right now.
20140414mars.png

David - stop showing me beautiful hats - I'm going to end up ordering a dark moss hat myself before too long ;) Lovely.
Get one. You will regret you didn't get it earlier ;)

Joao - that hat shines!
Thanks.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! ;)

Thanks! It's almost like a 7XCB.

It looks nice as almost "untrimmed".
Lunar eclipse is visible here but it is almost in sunrise. Sky is not cloud free but can see Mars, it's near Moon right now.
20140414mars.png

Get one. You will regret you didn't get it earlier ;)

Thanks.
Thanks for posting Joao...I hope we can get rid of the clouds here before sunset. I want to see this.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Joao, Beautiful 20X & Pic of the Stars
I remember that show & the crazy robot
I also remember this tune.....
[video=youtube;iKUirhleC6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUirhleC6I&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

20140414mars.png

Alan will get some good pics.

Beautiful Hats today !
:cool:
oh . im wearing a panama today

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Joao, Beautiful 20X & Pic of the Stars
I remember that show & the crazy robot
I also remember this tune.....
[video=youtube;iKUirhleC6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUirhleC6I&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Alan will get some good pics.

Beautiful Hats today !
:cool:
oh . im wearing a panama today
At least I got to see Hale-Bopp...that one won't come around again for a few more thousand years.

g.durand, I'd say the Dobbs Hanover did a pretty good job following those acts. Nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn