Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon Gents! It's breezy and chilly here in Central Ohio. The display of lids here brightens the day though!

Javier, Nice Pilgrim! I love the ribbon on that!
Perry, Now that's a fine looking Dobbs! I like that one!
Joao, You desrve a fitting nick-name, "King of the Westerns"! You wear the 6X Resistol very well.

It's back to Flannels and Jackets here...I was mowing my lawn on Sunday and sweeping snow off my truck on Tuesday! Typical Ohio weather for this time of year! You gotta love it!

I converted this Resistol Stagecoach for my Son a few weeks back. He loved it! When he put it on, it was too small :( But it fits me perfect with a little padding under each side of the sweat! It's the only Black hat I ever liked! So now it's mine again! :D

Resistol_Black_01.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
Good afternoon Gents! It's breezy and chilly here in Central Ohio. The display of lids here brightens the day though!

Javier, Nice Pilgrim! I love the ribbon on that!
Perry, Now that's a fine looking Dobbs! I like that one!
Joao, You desrve a fitting nick-name, "King of the Westerns"! You wear the 6X Resistol very well.

It's back to Flannels and Jackets here...I was mowing my lawn on Sunday and sweeping snow off my truck on Tuesday! Typical Ohio weather for this time of year! You gotta love it!

I converted this Resistol Stagecoach for my Son a few weeks back. He loved it! When he put it on, it was too small :( But it fits me perfect with a little padding under each side of the sweat! It's the only Black hat I ever liked! So now it's mine again! :D

Resistol_Black_01.jpg

Great looking hat, you are tempting me to do a conversion.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wonderful Strat David.

Great Mallory Harv.

Andy - great photo and hat!

Sam - lovely hat. I've just put in n order with Tim for a sand hat myself.

Kenneth - you pull off the trachten style well.

rick - another fine OR

Javier - lovely Pilgrim

Perry - I love that ribbon contrast.

Joao - a gleaming white!

Alan - Lovely proportions.

Terry - wear and enjoy. You look good in black hats :)

Andy, lovely TAR Tuesday pick!
Sam, beautiful one today, man.
Javier, nice one. Cool ribbon.
Rick, that one suits you well, buddy.
Perry, that is one of the best looking Dobbs color combos around, man.
Joao, you are tempting me to go wider on my brim size. That thing is sweet!
Alan, another lovely choice from your pristine collection!
Terry, aren't you just a little happy that it was too small for the boy? :D

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great looking hat, you are tempting me to do a conversion.
Thanks buddy. Conversions are nice to do. You're taking something and recreating it to your own personal liking. You should go for it if it's something you've been thinking about. The guys in the Conversion Corral thread are great sources of information if you need help with anything.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Javier, Perry, Richard, Harv, thanks guys. I appreciate your comments.

Perry, it's a Khaki colored mid-ribbon. I compared various ones and I was really surprised at how well this one worked out. I think both the color and the width was the perfect choice for this hat. I think it'll work nicely with both casual and dressy attire.

Harv:
Terry, aren't you just a little happy that it was too small for the boy? :D
Ha! Can't you tell by that big smile on my face! :D

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. As my friends says: "you only needed an american pickup truck" ;)

The irony of that hat... you do look good with it.

Joao - a gleaming white!
Thanks. You do find some scenic places and outfit to blend in your pictures.

Joao, you are tempting me to go wider on my brim size. That thing is sweet!
It is nice for a non-vintage hat. I think I never saw a vintage white hat.
Go for 3" brim.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Richard, as usual, nice cap, nice scenery...an English gent strolling through the countryside. ;)

Joao:
Thanks. As my friends says: "you only needed an american pickup truck"
Oh definitely the pick up truck! I never get in mine without my hat! Yup. You need a pick up truck to go with those nice Westerns! ;)

Been going back through a few missed weeks worth of hats. Man!! what a a bunch of great hats. It's good to see you guys, and some new guys too. Hopefully I can get my tech in order and post pics again soon. keep 'em coming guys.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao:

Oh definitely the pick up truck! I never get in mine without my hat! Yup. You need a pick up truck to go with those nice Westerns! ;)
They are big, expensive and "drink" too much. Also european pickup trucks do not have the same look as american ones.
I would love to have a F-100 like Uncle Jesse from Dukes of Hazzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails