Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fat Campdraft
IMG_3209.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

Mystic

Practically Family
Really closing out the week in style today guys.

Nice hats all around. :eusa_clap

BTW, not as regular here as I once was. I have noticed the absence of Lounger delectans. Hope all is well.

casechopper

BTW, not as regular here as I once was. I have noticed the absence of Lounger delectans. Hope all is well.
I believe Delectans was unhappy about the original Fedora's afield thread being combined irreversibly into the What hat are you wearing today thread. He'd started the original thread and put a lot of photography up on it and I think he left because of that.

ManofKent

Robert - Lovely colour velour.

Jared - very sharp. I hope the interview went well!

Ed - you're rivaling Terry for a grimace - the cap doesn't deserve it :)

David - Excellent start to the day as always.

Harv - lovely Portis.

Perry - nice hat and shirt.

John - nice proportions on that linen number.

Joao - From what I've read on the dictatorship I think that the current economic woes pale into insignificance compared to the economic stagnation, poverty and mass immigration under the dictatorship, but I know it's not a universally held view. Any way a great hat!

Javier - lovely hat and I like the art.

Jbucklin - the limestone is a great colour.

jhe888 - that Milan positively shines!

Sam - I like that fat Campy.

---

(rather soggy) Akubra Squatter for me today:

ManofKent

Robert - nice Cavagnah

Steve - lovely ribbon on a lovely hat

jhe888 - I picked up a poly Milan Dobbs for the Summer - a 'straw' hat that will come with a shower is handy over here :)

job

One Too Many
Steve, how do you get the brim to look like that when turned down. I have hats with a lot of flange and with the brim down it would require me to tilt the hat back a little.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Perry, Richard, Rick, Thanks!

John, Thanks! This one must have a little less flange (trained out) at the front (also the felt is soft). I do have some hats with a lot of flange + some stiffness that really snap down (a big swoop). :)

Mystic

Practically Family
I believe Delectans was unhappy about the original Fedora's afield thread being combined irreversibly into the What hat are you wearing today thread. He'd started the original thread and put a lot of photography up on it and I think he left because of that.

Thanks Sam, sorry to hear. He has a great collection of fine old hats, a ton of style and takes some fantastic photos.

Really like that campdraft. That's my ideal of what a classic fedora should look like. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner