Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Looks like a good Fedora & cap Friday
rain my way as well...

a good selection of lids today overall !

but as I am a fan of Lightweight felts I especially dig Steve's Wegener Extra, & Roberts Cavanagh Lightweight,

Richard is soggy but sharp !
Case is going wide & looks good
jhe & the propylene milan porkpie looking proper !
jbucklin & the VS limestone is a winner
Javier the Borsa is great but the Artwork is Astounding !
Joao shaded in Mink , that's a good Resistol .
job in the linen citysport looking good there !
Perry in his jaunty OR wearing that well.
1mach1 Portis the new slant yea now that is cool I have one as well & its a looker yea Portis is a prize.
David starting the day in his 25 great start for sure....
OK every body this week great hats all

Moco has a new cap I scored yesterday a late 20's 30's De Luxe cap
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv796%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D37463%3A%3C%3A3534%3Bnu0mrj

OR lightweight for me
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv4983%3Dot%3E2837%3D5%3B6%3D8%3A%3C%3D37465%3B67%3B%3B34%3Bnu0mrj

enjoy the weekend all
che:cool:

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

I've had this hat for a good many years. It's one Miller sold under the name "Chicago." Unfortunately, they haven't carried this hat in quite some time. It's a great hat, and if I could ever find another like it I'd buy one just so I'd have a "spare."

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Che - great cap on Moco, and a nice OR on your good self.

Razzman - lovely cap

Rusty - great photo.

Bigman - I like the subtle ribbon contrast.

g.durand

One Too Many
Drove from Houston to south Louisiana today, and tomorrow will attend a reunion of the durand clan. It was warm today in bayou country. I brought one hat, the Penney's Marathon straw.

ht6_zps9f4c0137.jpg

ht5_zpsc6d84da6.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good chilly morning Gents! I'm in a rush this a.m. so I apologize for not having the time to comment on all the wonderful individual lids...

Jbucklin, Richard, Harv, Perry, Joao, Javier, Razz Man, Big Man, RBH, Che, Moco, g.durand, Nice lids guys. You all look great!

On this damp and chilly a.m. from Central Ohio I'm wearing my Western / Fedora Hybrid conversion. This one sports a creased 5 inch tall crown with Center Dent, 4 1/2 inches at the pinch, to 4 inches at the back...It's too big for me so I'll have to sell this one...

Western_Convert_01.jpg

Western_Convert_02.jpg

Western_Convert_03.jpg

Western_Convert_04.jpg

Gotta love a front porch on a Spring morning....Different hat in this picture...

0425140803.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking hybrid T.J.
JAVIER I love that Dobbs milan. Exactly the look I dig.
Fantastic straws also G.D. & Garrett.
Razzman the linen cap is excellent. I need somthing like that to beat the AL heat.
Che sharp as always - both of you!
Apologies for short posting - I've seen too many killer lids to keep up with this a.m.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on the S25 from yesterday. One of my favorite hats, for sure. Good deal too; $45 shipped, with a Stratoliner box :)

Gloomy and damp today.

VS Sportaire

smugshot_7053221-L.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Another nice brownie Joao!
Thanks.

Joao - From what I've read on the dictatorship I think that the current economic woes pale into insignificance compared to the economic stagnation, poverty and mass immigration under the dictatorship, but I know it's not a universally held view. Any way a great hat!
Thanks on the hat.
Now the dictatorship... before rich politicians did not exist and now they do exist and are getting richer, getting lifetime pensions they didn't pay, public works before were made in time and costing less than predicted and now they keep being delayed and costing double than predicted, millionaire public-private maintenance contracts risk free for the private part and all tax payers have to pay...
Before there could be corruption but not as much as "today". The only thing I see that "we" win with the revolution was the National Health system (SNS) but even that is being destroyed.

Joao shaded in Mink , that's a good Resistol .
It's a nice Resistol indeed. Thanks.

That black hat looks really nice!

Jbucklin, Richard, Harv, Perry, Joao, Javier, Razz Man, Big Man, RBH, Che, Moco, g.durand, Nice lids guys. You all look great!
Thanks!

This one sports a creased 5 inch tall crown with Center Dent, 4 1/2 inches at the pinch, to 4 inches at the back...It's too big for me so I'll have to sell this one...
If you haven't trimmed it...

Gotta love a front porch on a Spring morning....Different hat in this picture...
Even in the winter, a porch is really nice.

Today my Billy the Kidd Stetson
20140426.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points