Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Great stuff here as always. Echo to Garrett's note on the beautiful colors in the BSHW custom.

For me it's a revolutionary day, my 60th to be exact. Wearing a Royal Stetson Bantam, a favorite of my friend Aureliano. Most of our home is painted in a variation of this hue.

050214.jpg

Happy Birthday Allen you are one of the reasons why I like this forum so much , you are a class act all the way .
Many more happy birthdays to you .

Really , All the Best to you ,Fashion Frank

JAVIER

Practically Family
Happy birthday day my fellow Western New Yorker,
oh love the neck piece.

Great lids this week fellas.

Today I donned my Adams Executive to a business lunch conference in downtown Roc NY, a little fooling around with the pic. Lol

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great stuff here as always. Echo to Garrett's note on the beautiful colors in the BSHW custom.

For me it's a revolutionary day, my 60th to be exact. Wearing a Royal Stetson Bantam, a favorite of my friend Aureliano. Most of our home is painted in a variation of this hue.

050214.jpg

Same age as me...Happy Birthday. The R.S. Bantam looks great. I really like that one.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
:cheers1: ALAN !
Happy Hatted Birthday Amigo.
Ill be enjoying a toast in your honor tonight ........& I dig the Bantam
I have one & its a Fave..

A Wonderful Friday of Fedoras All every one a winner....:cool:

gear-guy

Practically Family
Alan along with the fine hat and the birthday, that squash blossom is wonderful. Or at least that's what I call it. Most people forget or don't know that the native american squash blossom was worn by men and not women. My wife is very happy that it is not that way now.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ingineer - the bushman looks good with that ribbon.

Miami - great colour and profile

Joao - just a small contrast with the topper's brim width then ;) Looks good.

Javier - very nice Adam

guitarmasta - great looking backbow

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Alan - stunning piece of art you are wearing. Just stunning.

I've been gone for a while - visiting my daughter at Ohio University. It's graduation weekend. And though Hannah won't graduate until next year, yesterday she was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa with two or three of her fellow juniors and around 45 seniors. We are very proud parents.

The Kid
View attachment 13309

Being welcomed into the fraternity of Phi Beta Kappa (which was founded at William and Mary in 1776)
View attachment 13310

Being congratulated by the dean of the college of Arts & Sciences, the dean of the Honors Tutorial College (Hannah's college), and the keynote speaker
View attachment 13311

Nancy, Hannah and myself (I'm wearing my 1957 Mallory)
View attachment 13312

Mazel tov, Andy and fam! The wonderful nachas is written all over your faces; there is so much for which you can be proud. KVELL it out, Andy!!

Today I broke out the straws, beginning the season with my Dobbs MILAN.

Mystic

Practically Family
Great looking hats this week, Guys.....

Missed the party....Happy B-Day, Alan.

Sharpe Dobbs, hatsRme.

Good looking family, Andy. Nancy, Hannah, You and Mallory.....

An unusually cool morning....Taking new to me milk chocolate Whippet for a test drive.
IMG_1919_zpsa20be0da.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner