Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CRH -always good to see a derby worn casually

David - lovely Borso - I like that crown.

Charlie - great whiskey. In my mad youth a Whisky and Doughnut breakfast with friends on the beach was a Saturday tradition for a while... ;)

Perry - lovely choice of ribbon against that felt

Jhe888 - the same comment as above^ :)

Sam - looks great. Nice outfit too.

---

German made Stetson Whippet for me today (thanks for the comments on previous offerings this week btw):

Great stuff here as always. Echo to Garrett's note on the beautiful colors in the BSHW custom.

For me it's a revolutionary day, my 60th to be exact. Wearing a Royal Stetson Bantam, a favorite of my friend Aureliano. Most of our home is painted in a variation of this hue.

050214.jpg

Miamibruno

One Too Many
David – Great Borsalino. I like the brim treatment on that one and a beautiful color.

Charlie – We have sun, Charlie, we have sun. And your at home with your whiskey. Nice.

Hato – Nice color combination on that Fawcett.

John – What a beautiful color on that hat.

Casechopper – you really can wear anything. Big brim, dark, light, beret. Well done.

Richard – A stunning ensemble as usual.

Alan – A very happy birthday and you picked a beauty to celebrate with. That is a stunning hat.

Ingineer – That is one sleek hat. Love the lower crown.

Road testing my new Dobbs Twenty. I needed to put in a new sweat, but the felt is pretty nice.

View attachment 13281

View attachment 13282

View attachment 13283

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
^ I hardly recognized you without your brim, Joao! :D
Neither did I :|

It's always liberating to mix 'em up, Joao. :eusa_clap
Not sure what are you trying to say to me, but no, I'll not start to use minuscule brimmed hats.

I think that brim's a little small for you Joao.
I think the same.

Joao - I think the topper looks pretty good on you - maybe a western style derby would suit?
I don't like the shape of a bowler or derby, so no. I would like to have a hat like Clint Eastwood on man with no name.
On a topper I prefer the "flat" brim like Alan's stovepipe as I don't like this victorian(?) brim style.

The Fed made a decent umbrella on the way home:
Looking good :)

I'm really looking forward to see how Joao's new stingy brim style develops :)
Not going to happen.

That hat actually looks good on you! All you need now is period style clothing and you're ready to fight along side Andrew Jackson at New Orleans!...You would definitely look the part too!
Hmmmm maybe.

:eusa_clap
IS that for me?

For me it's a revolutionary day, my 60th to be exact. Wearing a Royal Stetson Bantam, a favorite of my friend Aureliano.
Happy Birthday and looking good!

Bushman today
Looks nice.

---------

Today the Stetson Big Country again. It provides a nice size shade. The wind today was like summer, hot. Getting used to 5" brim, not bumping into doors now. :)
20140502.jpg

Best wishes for a great B-day, Alan, and for many more fantastic hats in the years to come!

I'm green with envy for your hat today...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner