Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Andy, great classic looks the past couple days.
Sam, the caps are singing in that weather! CD always looks good too.
1mach1, nice FP yourself!
Miamibruno, wow the OPS Stetson Sovereign looks killer.
Alan, beautiful heather and borso, always such panache.
Joao, man do you own that look. whatever the crease, it always works. I love the curl on that Tom Mix, but the flat iron brim on the other is also exceptional!
Smoothsailor, what Sam said. Your hats are really a part of you. Great shot in your shop!
NewJack, that's really a nice one. I kind of covet that look, and the pheasant band is perfect for it.
ingineer, great pics! both the straw and the western photo of yesteryear.
TommyK, nice little borso!
Perry, digging the Perry look! Nice OR, Hawaiian shirt, and necklace. And the iconic hattosmile!

Thanks for the comments on my Falcon Park.

Perfect day for my buegrass green campdraft, since I'm working a summer "camp" this week (no overnighters, though). Dark and menacing storms have just burst, and the BGCD holds true to form in this weather!

pics to follow.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Tom Mix would be proud of that one, Joao.
Well I don't know about that... Thank you.

Joao, Like the Gus crease
It's the first hat with a Gus crease I own. I think it works well on this hat.

Joao: The new hat is a good one for you. It's got a lot of personality and balances well with your beard.
Thank you!

Stopped in front of the house where we were married to take a picture today.
Nice color!

Joao, great new hat
Thank you.

Joao, man do you own that look. whatever the crease, it always works. I love the curl on that Tom Mix, but the flat iron brim on the other is also exceptional!
Thank you. I like both hats. The curl on the Tom Mix works really nice due to the binding.

ygaru6u9.jpg

Today I'm wearing this stingy Dobbs Milan. I take it off to Joao and his new classic western.
Surpreendente!!!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

g.durand

One Too Many
Nice ones, guys.

A nice little stingy, there, dh.

A new acquisition, a '50s Stetson Playboy. A bit of sweatband telegraphing through the crown, but otherwise not bad.
photo-158_zps604b7e19.jpg

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Thanks for the advice re beer stains. Actually I gave it a good brushing and most of it seems to have come off, I guess the beer hadn't been absorbed by the felt. I was surprised how easily it came off, but obviously not complaining!!

Greg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Gents! I missed out on a lot here yesterday. Really fine collection of lids on display...

NewJack, Joao, Nice Westerns guys!

Andy, tommyK, great looking Borsos!

bowlerman, nice crease job on the CD!

dh66 I see you must have worn your Dobbs stingy to the polls!

g.durand, Regardless of the sweat shadow that Playboy is one of my favorites! The color, the mid-rbbon, the clean and simple bow work, just a nice classic! I'd love to have one but Unfortunately for me, they're out of my reach.

For me on this cloudy a.m. from Central Ohio I'm sporting my early 1960s Royal Stetson thin ribbon. I just reblocked this one and raised the crown height and changed the crease...

R_Stetson_02.jpg

R_Stetson_03.jpg

R_Stetson_04.jpg

R_Stetson_05.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Perry!

Love the cool days of June and lightweight felt hats. Borsalino Ergosca, color: Crilon, ribbon color: bistro. You know as much as I do. :)

060414.jpg

foldingborso6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR