Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewJack

Practically Family
Great looking lids, gentlemen! I've got a long way to ge to catch up with these beautiful lids! I remain inspired to keep a budget available just keep all in view! :eusa_clap

Happy Father's Day to all!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
GD, Jeff, Alan - thanks for the NY comments.

Alan, no other pics, I'm afraid - this was a very short visit, just to get our daughter moved into (yet another) new location. She and some friends are sharing a place in Stuyvesant Town until the end of the summer.

Happy Father's Day, everyone!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
For today Stetson Big Country. I think I would like to see this hat with the same brim shape as the Tom Mix...
20140615.jpg

Another 70's building for bowlerman.

Alan, no other pics, I'm afraid - this was a very short visit, just to get our daughter moved into (yet another) new location. She and some friends are sharing a place in Stuyvesant Town until the end of the summer.

Had many friends and relatives in Stuyvesant Town. I spent four years at high school across the street. Does she have an internship in the city? I hope you get down to visit her again.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Yes, Alan - she's an intern at Michael Kors - the corporate offices are right next to Bryant Park on 42nd Street.

I hope we get to visit for a couple more weekends while she's in NY, although our schedules are crazy at the moment.

Steve - fantastic Echter Borsalino. I love the colours of that one.

Last edited:

fedoracentric

Banned
Nice Boss of the Plains style hat. Saw a guy on ebay yesterday selling a "Boss of the Plains Guss crease" hat. That, of course, would be two wildly different crown types and could NOT be one and the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy