Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats today.

This one starts to show some wear because the... sweatband is too deep inside the crown.
20140819.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thank you everyone who commented on my Stetson 25 today. Not only is this a real favorite hat, it was also one of my best deals ever - $40 shipped including a Stratoliner box!

Looked really beaten up in the eBay pics last winter, but just needed a little steam and as good as new!

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Love that Stetsonian. You let me know, Scott, if it's ever looking for a new home.

Aaron

Thanks. Three years later I'm still feeling a lot of post-sale cognitive dissonance from selling Robert all of my favorites, so I'll likely hold onto this one for a while. But you never know - I'm a fickle hat guy.

Thanks for the call out, Jeff. Looking exceptional today yourself, sir!

Renault you're in your element, my friend! Beautiful surroundings; PERFECT hat! Looking like the "Young Man of the Mountains!"

Perry really righteous Rene today! And your tie is fantastic (although watch for bird droppings...:rolleyes:)!!
Mid-week Milans march on!
The Dobbs....

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
This is one of the worst Italian summer of my life here in the NorthEast.
It is an abiding monsoon started at the end of May and until now it is a poor summer :(
Every day it is raining and today after a morning deluge I wear a Tirard Diplomate
View attachment 16730
It is a grey-blue color and I crease it in the way I love (today), tomorrow never knows.....
View attachment 16731
This kind of hat (Homburg, Diplomat or Rolé and others names, call it as you want) is one of
my beloved
View attachment 16732

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart