Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Most Portuguese settled in Brazil.

Joao, in our area in New England we have a pretty large Portuguese population group.

Most are descendants of immigrants that came to work in the textile mills during the industrial revolution.

A few generations back, these families still mainly spoke Portuguese, but most (including some good friends of ours) have lost this talent.

Great people for debates every four years when the World Cup comes around.

We have sizable modern Portuguese speaking populations from the Azores and Cape Verde Islands too.

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Cool brims today!

Dale, I really like the brim up. You're wearing it!
GD, I like the flat brim look on that.
Bowlerman, I like the brim binding. Probably a lot of colors would work great, including the lighter blue that matches your shirt!

That hat's a beauty GregNYC!! Total class. Looks good w/ the shirt, too. Thanks for the kind words about the new Stetson.

Alan and Perry thanks for the props from you fellas as well. I think this one's gonna get a new life when the weather cools down a little.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Late addition, going to the local Mexican joint for dinner. Had to wear long sleeves, downpour shortly before the selfie so chose felt again, Royal Stetson with Friedman inspired brim

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Late Dobbs Panama from Friday...

6066A479.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Wore this yesterday. My new Resistol Cattleman straw. Pics include my wife's successful attempt at making me laugh by making funny faces and asking if I was showing off again for my friends on The Fedora Lounge.

2F465AC9.jpg

BB1D55AA.jpg

FF9A6B7D.jpg

Enjoy the long weekend, everyone!! :thumb:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Low 60's this morning meant light sweater for my rainy dog walk. My Lee Adventurer's "Waterblock" feature worked as stamped in the crown. Repelled most of the rain and dried quickly. It is the only hat I that sports a feather. Somehow it works for this hat.

IMG_7171-M.jpg

Hiding my unshaven face this relaxing Sunday morning.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav