Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good look for you Greg! Great w/ the shades.

I really like the way the brim turns down but still rolls up at the edge Perry. Awesome Open Road!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks! The shades are a custom-made retro "Wayfarer" shape. From Selima Optique. Lots smaller than Ray Bans. So less of a Mr. Magoo effect. They look too huge in the photo, but I think that is from the fisheye effect I get with some selfies! :-(

Yeah I like Perry's casually turned brim too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm thinking summer, but my chestnut tree is thinking fall.

090214.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Lovin the montage today, Joao, especially that one with the straw and the fence shadows.
It was early morning. Those are not "fences", it's a wood structure so people do not walk on the sand dunes. Something an enlighted or to help a "friend" sell wood.

Nice straws Ché.

Joao Stetson and Resistol should pay you for your services. Those are great photos.
I'd wish... ;)

I'm thinking summer, but my chestnut tree is thinking fall.
Weather is weird also in Buffalo? Here summer just arrived... when September started... it should had arrived 2 months ago.

------

Today another Stetson, this time a BIG Country!
20140902.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Back to a Fall schedule meaning that my athletes are back to school starting this morning. Early morning practices are back and start at 7:30AM. We, staff, athletes and myself are all getting back into the swing of the Fall-Spring schedule after a busy summer. Early this morning I packed my office/casual clothes and my coaches costume. I took my VS Wanderer (granite) fedora to wear out of the gym. Excellent choice for today as the light weight felt is comfy in the 60-70'F temps of the day. In the early morning I also took this pair of gym shoes -hey I have another pair similar to this one!:p :eusa_clap

i-Cmwx8SW-S.jpg

Eric -

Great looking Big Country, Joao! That is a seriously large brim. It will enter the room 2 minutes before you do. :D
Wow, Erik, that is a stunning VS. Love the design, and the color. Undyed beaver?

Great to see everyone today!

SWEET HOMMY, LT.! I've been thinking about hauling out the Homburgs lately myself. Great choice with your attire today.

Eric, great granite, and I'm betting you can run your fastest and jump your highest in those sneaks...

Well done Stefano, Greg. As a newby (in NYC), don't forget that September 15th is coming. Remember this? http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/20...of_the_weirdest_crime_sprees_in_american.html

For me to start the week, my BSHW Hooper, also in Granite!

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Nice variety today.

Joao, what is the brim width on the Big Country?

Eric, interesting to see a fedora confident posed with gym shoes!

Mach, I like that Panama!

Alan, I really do like that ribbon!
LL, nice to see a homburg!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Charlie, nice combination. There are tones in the shirt that match the granite of the felt!

I had heard of the straw boater riots. I'll be safely in felt by then, and will try to restrain my violent impulses if I see wayward tourists wearing street-vendor straw fedoras!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav