Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear your stories, Daniele. Great Borsa. this morning!

Perry the mode edge is very noticeable, supple. Nice!

Greg I thought it WAS JFK when I first saw your post this morning... TWINS, almost!

I am wearing my Knox Premier, with crazy variations in the color from clouds/sun changes...

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
hatsRme here it seems that every Borsalino, the most new and really ugly or the worst battered, have to be paid a lot of money.
If you complain or try to have a deal there are discussions and so on (we are Italians however:eek:)
Every week I have the answers most varied and amazing when it comes to concluding a deal for a Borsalino.
The English language does not help me to be quick and sharp as I would like, but believe me it is often an Italian comedy.
View attachment 19844

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Joao, Daniele, Greg, Perry, Charlie, absolutely wonderful.

Charlie, the variations of the grey color in different lighting are fascinating!

Greg, the resistol yesterday was a very dark brown, but didn't photograph well in my "office." A better color representation posted in hats and drinks...

This stingy Stetson homburg is a true grey today.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Sweet 3X Perry. I like the wide ribbon.
Charlie, that Knox is ultra awesome!
Jeff, that bowler keeps delivering!
Falcon Park today

99abea136ec509a98913d0114893bc69.jpg

Today, waiting for the rain, is the Remembrance day for the end of the I WW here in Italy.
A serious black Huckel Foulard
It is really gently worn, very soft ang light
I was raised by the maternal grandfather who fought in two wars and this day he wore a black hat as mourning and respect for all his companions that "remained with the shoes in the sun". His gentle way to call the death.

Daniele, I missed this one. Is it a Weilheim (German) or TONAK (Czech)? If you have a chance I would like to see more details. Thanks!

hatsRme here it seems that every Borsalino, the most new and really ugly or the worst battered, have to be paid a lot of money.
If you complain or try to have a deal there are discussions and so on (we are Italians however:eek:)
Every week I have the answers most varied and amazing when it comes to concluding a deal for a Borsalino.
The English language does not help me to be quick and sharp as I would like, but believe me it is often an Italian comedy.

Your English is a pleasure to read - thanks for sharing the wit and humor, Daniele.

Everyone is sharp today!

aero dynamic

Nothing beats a snug stiff hat for cutting through the wind. This one will handle 35 mph gusts. Vintage similar to or earlier than the photo below.

110514.jpg

110514_2.jpg

B&B14.jpg

wrightbros.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao you are the best western player in the west Europe
Thank you Daniele. I don't see anyone wearing this kind of hat here, so... :)

Awesome pics, Joao!!.
Thank you Harv.

Joao, the Stagecoach doesn't have wire in the brim, does it? I've seen some videos on Western hats for rodeos and musicians, etc., and it seems that the George Strait brim uses wire. Do the better Westerns lack wire?
No... I've never seen a felt hat with a wire in the brim and only my 2 straw hats have it.

Nice start to the day, glad you had a "rainhat" Joao.
The one i wanted to use as a rainhat didn't get any rain... and the other one was not to get sprayed. No warm done to the felt ;)
BTW nice tie.

Joao, Daniele, Greg, Perry, Charlie, absolutely wonderful.
Thank you Bman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou